IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they gonna let the shoe hype up then rerelease these maybe next year. I dont see no other reason to make these retros that limited.

I mean really I thought I was pressed for going to mall 30 mins after it opened, but nah they were gone in all three stores that got em that day already. I ordered off NDC for insurance tho so im straight.

After I got the pearl foam pros I am now looking forward to a rerelease of the white duncans. I fuks wit white foams...

I think they gonna let the shoe hype up then rerelease these maybe next year. I dont see no other reason to make these retros that limited.

I mean really I thought I was pressed for going to mall 30 mins after it opened, but nah they were gone in all three stores that got em that day already. I ordered off NDC for insurance tho so im straight.

After I got the pearl foam pros I am now looking forward to a rerelease of the white duncans. I fuks wit white foams...

they limited them, imo, because nike was testing the waters with the price hike and the fact that these had sat before in the past...they got their answer and I wouldn't be surprised at all if these get the cough drop treatment sooner or later

they limited them, imo, because nike was testing the waters with the price hike and the fact that these had sat before in the past...they got their answer and I wouldn't be surprised at all if these get the cough drop treatment sooner or later

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Either way, its SO refreshing not seeing the "swoosh bragging crew" in here.  I hear crickets last few days.  
laugh.gif

If someone has a swoosh, then me assuming that someone also had more "hook-ups" in reality in times like these was wrong on my part.

Bammas. 
laugh.gif

to me the "swoosh bragging crew" is really just one cornball member on here who does that all the time and we both know who he is.
laugh.gif

[Apollo Creed, Intro of Rocky II] "Ding!  Ding!"

If the shoe doesn't fit, my comments shouldn't concern you. 
laugh.gif

This dude "DE45" got me
roll.gif
late night.

Proceed...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Either way, its SO refreshing not seeing the "swoosh bragging crew" in here.  I hear crickets last few days.  
laugh.gif

If someone has a swoosh, then me assuming that someone also had more "hook-ups" in reality in times like these was wrong on my part.

Bammas. 
laugh.gif

to me the "swoosh bragging crew" is really just one cornball member on here who does that all the time and we both know who he is.
laugh.gif

[Apollo Creed, Intro of Rocky II] "Ding!  Ding!"

If the shoe doesn't fit, my comments shouldn't concern you. 
laugh.gif

This dude "DE45" got me
roll.gif
late night.

Proceed...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

So a homie call u saying I just copped our pairs....I'm stopping thru.
You gonna tell him, Naww...take them Duncans back to the store?!
grin.gif

I didn't think so. It's no biggie.
You were the one screaming "protest" like a modern day Chuck D, so I just thought I'd ask.

You know someone probably offered Martin a bus ride during the boycott too -- front seat with his feet hurting and all -- but thankfully (for historical sakes) he stayed with the initial stand he was blasting publicly and ain't carry it the way you did these shoes on here. 
laugh.gif

Again, just jokes... But...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

So a homie call u saying I just copped our pairs....I'm stopping thru.
You gonna tell him, Naww...take them Duncans back to the store?!
grin.gif

I didn't think so. It's no biggie.
You were the one screaming "protest" like a modern day Chuck D, so I just thought I'd ask.

You know someone probably offered Martin a bus ride during the boycott too -- front seat with his feet hurting and all -- but thankfully (for historical sakes) he stayed with the initial stand he was blasting publicly and ain't carry it the way you did these shoes on here. 
laugh.gif

Again, just jokes... But...

If they do restock these, my pockets are going to be hurting at the end of the year. Silvers, blacks, Cement IIIs, and Concords.
30t6p3b.gif

Paid my retail price and I do not regret it one bit. I had the black OG's back in the day so these were a no-brainer. The previous retro's were not up to par, so it was easy to pass. Quality is on point for this retro,IMO.

Also, for those that say these are too much, do you complain about the increase of the retro Jordan's
nerd.gif

IS IT ME OR DOES THIS THREAD HAVE LIKE 3 PAGES WITH LITERALLY NOTHING.. NO WORDS, NADA .. DAMN YUKU 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

yuku sucks....NT needs to switch over to something else already

glad I got these early....from the looks of it, store and sites were a B to deal with......I can def. see these getting "coughdrop" foam and freshwater griffey treatment...maybe not as widely available 2nd time but def. a "re-release" because Nike knows there is a demand....still

if/when "b-grades" hit outlets,i will def. try and get a 2nd pair...as for another pair at 225+ tax, Ill pass

quality and comfort is on point with these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna know if these turn Tan on the foam part after a couple of wears? The OG's did but since the price hike i hope nike fixed that issue.

Had both colors in the OG's... still have them too, but they're pretty much beat.

I remember the front towbox on the silver pairs turning tan too.

The silver pair on mine... the sole was eaten away to the bubble.

I thought about buying these, but I'm just trying to stop with sneakers altogether so.

I hope I don't regret it though.

After how they did last re-release... I thought for sure they would hit the outlets... boy was I mistaken.

Props to those that bought them though and like them.

My Homie Brought A Pair Back To PG From Philly For Me Cuz I Missed Em Online Friday Nite
pimp.gif

Pleased With The Purchase
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I wanna know if these turn Tan on the foam part after a couple of wears? The OG's did but since the price hike i hope nike fixed that issue.

The first retro didn't do that

Yeah Nike fixed that somehow... My OG duncans did it and my Og silver Flightposite 1's did the same.... True... The retro's didn't do it... I still don't know what was causing it though

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So for those who bought these, are they super heavy? I know the older ones are but I was curious how they were now since the foam is different (quality wise)

Yep, they're heavy

And I don't get how anyone can say they're more comfortable than Pros/Ones

LOL, THEY DEF ARE THOUGH... THE CUSHIONING IS SUPERIOR COMPARED TO ONES/PROS. HEAVIER DOESNT = UNCOMFORTABLE

I have to second this statement. I was really thinking that these would be uncomfortable like the OG's I had, but they are really comfortable. I think having the Pippen 1's and Foamposite Boots make me use to the weight of the shoe.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So for those who bought these, are they super heavy? I know the older ones are but I was curious how they were now since the foam is different (quality wise)

Yep, they're heavy

And I don't get how anyone can say they're more comfortable than Pros/Ones

LOL, THEY DEF ARE THOUGH... THE CUSHIONING IS SUPERIOR COMPARED TO ONES/PROS. HEAVIER DOESNT = UNCOMFORTABLE

I disagree the double zoom is more responsive and you can feel it in foams.

Wearing the Total Max is like walking on a wood floor with socks on

Now as far as this foams one/pro is more comfortable stuff y'all wildin. Now da foam one is still pretty comfy but da foam one ain't really too comfy. The duncans on da other hand is more heavy but as far as comfort it owns da foamposites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom