IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Kinda regret not doubling up.... Especially the way I ran through the og's and the retro's...

Ran through??? what were u doin? wearing them everyday? cause i couldn't see myself dogging these

wore all mine on a regular basis... Dam near every day for a couple of years... Uppers were fine but the soles were done... Now I work so much I rarely double up... These are one of my favorite kicks to wear the hell out of...super comfortable ! These and Flightposite 1's ... My feet can't get enough I guess..lol

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Air Randy pics a couple of pages back.... Something don't seem right about em though...I hope Nike didn't screw the blacks up now that I want em.... Looking like the perfect winter sneaker

Those pics looked awful

He must have gotten them from the same place he got some of his Jordans
EXACTLY WHY IM STILL WAITING ON OFFICIAL PICS..I CANT TRUST THAT DUDE.. ESP WHEN THESE FOAMS LOOK GREAT IN TERMS OF QUALITY.. HIS XI'S, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE HORRID AND 
Randy's Totals look like he glued them himself. Surprised he didn't bless them with soy sauce like he did his XIs

Air Randy pics a couple of pages back.... Something don't seem right about em though...I hope Nike didn't screw the blacks up now that I want em.... Looking like the perfect winter sneaker

Those pics looked awful

EXACTLY WHY IM STILL WAITING ON OFFICIAL PICS..I CANT TRUST THAT DUDE.. ESP WHEN THESE FOAMS LOOK GREAT IN TERMS OF QUALITY.. HIS XI'S, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE HORRID AND 
Randy's Totals look like he glued them himself. Surprised he didn't bless them with soy sauce like he did his XIs

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Those pics looked awful

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Those pics looked awful

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

I can't pay 225 for 15 year old technology

Lebron has some $250 kicks for you.

Make sure you wear yours, so we can see which ones last longer

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

I can't pay 225 for 15 year old technology

Lebron has some $250 kicks for you.

Make sure you wear yours, so we can see which ones last longer

I've always been a fan of the Silver's & the Dopeboyz (white ones) just cuz of how the holographic bubble stands out wayyy more on those. The white ones are sick IMO! if those came out I would prolly cop those too. But the blacks...nah....they way too plain for a 240 ejection outta my bank out.

I've always been a fan of the Silver's & the Dopeboyz (white ones) just cuz of how the holographic bubble stands out wayyy more on those. The white ones are sick IMO! if those came out I would prolly cop those too. But the blacks...nah....they way too plain for a 240 ejection outta my bank out.

Am i missing something about that pic above,whats wrong with Sneakermane[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Duncan's?

Am i missing something about that pic above,whats wrong with Sneakermane[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Duncan's?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i think he is just mad at himself for caving in and buying them

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i think he is just mad at himself for caving in and buying them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom