IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
I'm just bugging out because the ones I saw (blacks) in person were different than the ones "Air Randy" got up... Hmmmm.

Either way, its SO refreshing not seeing the "swoosh bragging crew" in here.  I hear crickets last few days.  
laugh.gif

If someone has a swoosh, then me assuming that someone also had more "hook-ups" in reality in times like these was wrong on my part.

Bammas. 
laugh.gif
I have swoosh.  Didn't discount and still copped once it confirmed it was discounted.

Honestly my hook up is not the price, it's being able to get the shoe with out standing in line or waking up early in the morning to find a pair. 

Ndc is my hook up.  Never had a problem for any release in the past 2 years....except for the south beaches which I wasn't able to get my size.

Ndc all day every day.
NDC is the easiest way to get anything these days, none of that BS timer going like other sites.  Plus, on their twitter they post the links right away (they've been slacking lately, but it was usually on point)
Glad I got to help a few fellow NT'ers cop 
pimp.gif

Wonder if I was in the "swoosh bragging crew" just because I said they wouldn't be discounted, hmmm....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by dimez81

^
I'm just bugging out because the ones I saw (blacks) in person were different than the ones "Air Randy" got up... Hmmmm.

Either way, its SO refreshing not seeing the "swoosh bragging crew" in here.  I hear crickets last few days.  
laugh.gif

If someone has a swoosh, then me assuming that someone also had more "hook-ups" in reality in times like these was wrong on my part.

Bammas. 
laugh.gif
I have swoosh.  Didn't discount and still copped once it confirmed it was discounted.

Honestly my hook up is not the price, it's being able to get the shoe with out standing in line or waking up early in the morning to find a pair. 

Ndc is my hook up.  Never had a problem for any release in the past 2 years....except for the south beaches which I wasn't able to get my size.

Ndc all day every day.
NDC is the easiest way to get anything these days, none of that BS timer going like other sites.  Plus, on their twitter they post the links right away (they've been slacking lately, but it was usually on point)
Glad I got to help a few fellow NT'ers cop 
pimp.gif

Wonder if I was in the "swoosh bragging crew" just because I said they wouldn't be discounted, hmmm....
nerd.gif
++*+ all i did was ask if they would be discouned.....I don't care I'll be in the braggers crew...It's not that serious

its a lot of cry babies on here lol and i see people lying about prices and what not. others crying about how much they were, others saying outlets...ya'll smoking meth or something....just buy the shoe and shut up no one cares about sob stories lies or bammas trynna cise up stuff. and stop saying the black ones wont sell in hopes of creating less hype #killyoself. They are going to sell just as well. They may not sell out that fast but after the 1st day they will more than likely be gone. its not the late 90s anymore when you could cop foams days after the release or waiting for the foams to hit 99.99. if you dont remember that then your obviously new to foams. or just werent on shoes at that time. wish it was like that now all the new and up coming kids are taking after us thats how it is though.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i hope ftl double boxes these if u bought online and for $225 Tim Duncan should deliver these himself smh lol

roll.gif
if thats the case then penny should deliver all the other foams huh? smh your crying over paying 25 extra dollars? kill yourself dude if you aint got the bread dont buy em. and especially dont complain about the price after you bought them it makes you sound broke...smh

Originally Posted by 45DE

i hope ftl double boxes these if u bought online and for $225 Tim Duncan should deliver these himself smh lol

roll.gif
if thats the case then penny should deliver all the other foams huh? smh your crying over paying 25 extra dollars? kill yourself dude if you aint got the bread dont buy em. and especially dont complain about the price after you bought them it makes you sound broke...smh

1) It was clearly a joke...if i didn't have the money I wouldn't have bought them.
2) I'm not worried about a price hike, if i don't wanna buy them I won't...no one is "forcing" me 2 buy.

3) Not that its any of your business, but after buying the Duncan's I bought a pair of nike boots as well with no problem so please take all that nonsense somewhere else...u don't know me or anything about me so chill out.

4) Have a nice day!

^

laugh.gif

Bammas. 
laugh.gif

to me the "swoosh bragging crew" is really just one cornball member on here who does that all the time and we both know who he is.
laugh.gif

i've hooked local heads im cool with up with my discount  not expecting anything in return just because.

hookup wise, im sure i could've found a way to get these with the footlocker 30% but so few spots got em in so cal it woulda been tough and after shipping and whatever tip i would've gave my nyc connects it would've been like i paid retail.

to me them not being on swoosh sucks for people who actually work for nike though.  one of the perks for working for the company is that discount and it sucks to have certain releases excluded from it.    then again i wouldn't be suprised if nike sees stuff like posts from the one man swoosh bragging crew and decide to limit what goes on there.

Originally Posted by 45DE

roll.gif

1) It was clearly a joke...if i didn't have the money I wouldn't have bought them.
2) I'm not worried about a price hike, if i don't wanna buy them I won't...no one is "forcing" me 2 buy.

3) Not that its any of your business, but after buying the Duncan's I bought a pair of nike boots as well with no problem so please take all that nonsense somewhere else...u don't know me or anything about me so chill out.

4) Have a nice day!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tell em why you mad son!!!!! lls

^^^not mad at all im chillen...u came at me and i responded...not tryna ruin this thread by going back and forth tho...femaleish

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

laugh.gif

Bammas. 
laugh.gif

to me the "swoosh bragging crew" is really just one cornball member on here who does that all the time and we both know who he is.
laugh.gif

i've hooked local heads im cool with up with my discount  not expecting anything in return just because.

hookup wise, im sure i could've found a way to get these with the footlocker 30% but so few spots got em in so cal it woulda been tough and after shipping and whatever tip i would've gave my nyc connects it would've been like i paid retail.

to me them not being on swoosh sucks for people who actually work for nike though.  one of the perks for working for the company is that discount and it sucks to have certain releases excluded from it.    then again i wouldn't be suprised if nike sees stuff like posts from the one man swoosh bragging crew and decide to limit what goes on there.
I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT (?)
nerd.gif

^^^not mad at all im chillen...u came at me and i responded...not tryna ruin this thread by going back and forth tho...femaleish

I wish there was a like button on here. Just for that comment.

45DE- YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT DRAMA....We don't want this thread to get locked!

In my opinion I just don't think that all the all blacks will sellout due to all the others shoes that are set to release on Black Friday. Its probably gonna be like the cherry xii's effect that JB experienced when the space jams released but only this time 3 major releases all slated to drop on one day.

I didn't order from eastbay/ftl/fta and I hope they do too, because these are the same garbage boxes they've been releasing. That plastic bag isn't going to cut it, especially since the boxes have so much extra space.

Originally Posted by j o 19

I WISH WE HAD PICS OF THE BLACK PAIR...

Air Randy pics a couple of pages back.... Something don't seem right about em though...I hope Nike didn't screw the blacks up now that I want em.... Looking like the perfect winter sneaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom