"IT"

Seen it too much
laugh.gif
This movie is hilarious. Pennywise is a fool.

There are so many moments that have me dying every time I watch it. "BEEP BEEP Richie!!!"
laugh.gif
and when he gets popped in the head with the slingshot
laugh.gif

Seen it too much
laugh.gif
This movie is hilarious. Pennywise is a fool.

There are so many moments that have me dying every time I watch it. "BEEP BEEP Richie!!!"
laugh.gif
and when he gets popped in the head with the slingshot
laugh.gif

Read the book first OP, its 1000x better than the movie. Some ayo spots in the story, but overall one of the best horror books ive ever read

Read the book first OP, its 1000x better than the movie. Some ayo spots in the story, but overall one of the best horror books ive ever read

This movie is easily in the Top 5 movies of all time! Except for the wack as all hell ending. Stephen King was that dude, but I started to give up since dude seems to rush thru his endings and ended up like M Night Shmyalan style!

This movie is easily in the Top 5 movies of all time! Except for the wack as all hell ending. Stephen King was that dude, but I started to give up since dude seems to rush thru his endings and ended up like M Night Shmyalan style!

Originally Posted by jschue

Book>Movie. The book is the longest thing I've ever read. It's seriously 1,000 pages but really good. Pennywise is a lot more @@@*%+ up in the book as well.
I'm halfway through the book, and I'm really enjoying it. I noticed with Stephen King novel adaptions, the book is almost always way more disturbing than the movie.

Originally Posted by jschue

Book>Movie. The book is the longest thing I've ever read. It's seriously 1,000 pages but really good. Pennywise is a lot more @@@*%+ up in the book as well.
I'm halfway through the book, and I'm really enjoying it. I noticed with Stephen King novel adaptions, the book is almost always way more disturbing than the movie.

Back
Top Bottom