"IT"

laugh.gif
we watched that movie for my Comp II class in HS. I don't watch scary movies and I liked it. It had its parts but it was funny too.

"Kiss me fat boy!"

It was scary when I saw it as a young lad. Probably would get me shook if I saw it again at night.

It was scary when I saw it as a young lad. Probably would get me shook if I saw it again at night.

Scared the hell out of me when I was young (8 or 9) and it still holds up surprisingly well due to nostalgic reasons mostly. As a movie I felt the first half was considerably stronger than the second half. I hate to sound cliche but the book blew the movie out of the water (the movie being pg immediately kills its chances of being even remotely faithful to the book). The book is creepy in every way possible; the amount of detail in the way the story is told is incredible.

Scared the hell out of me when I was young (8 or 9) and it still holds up surprisingly well due to nostalgic reasons mostly. As a movie I felt the first half was considerably stronger than the second half. I hate to sound cliche but the book blew the movie out of the water (the movie being pg immediately kills its chances of being even remotely faithful to the book). The book is creepy in every way possible; the amount of detail in the way the story is told is incredible.

scariest movie i ever watched when I was little, if i were to watch it now it would be a little ridiculous but great movie nonetheless

scariest movie i ever watched when I was little, if i were to watch it now it would be a little ridiculous but great movie nonetheless

29 yrs old and never saw it...

...even when I was a kid, the word on the street was that a huge spider was in it.

I'm good off all that...

...arachniphobia FTL (but ironically, I've seen the movie ''Arachniphobia'' - go figure).

29 yrs old and never saw it...

...even when I was a kid, the word on the street was that a huge spider was in it.

I'm good off all that...

...arachniphobia FTL (but ironically, I've seen the movie ''Arachniphobia'' - go figure).

This is one of two instances where I actually read the book before I watched the movie (The Fountainhead is the other). The book is actually pretty entertaining (Stephen King is fun to read). Definitely as a kid, this movie would scare the !%$! out you if you didn't like clowns, or it would make you not like clowns. As an adult, I really don't see how it would scare you. It is a decent adaptation. R.I.P. John Ritter!

This is one of two instances where I actually read the book before I watched the movie (The Fountainhead is the other). The book is actually pretty entertaining (Stephen King is fun to read). Definitely as a kid, this movie would scare the !%$! out you if you didn't like clowns, or it would make you not like clowns. As an adult, I really don't see how it would scare you. It is a decent adaptation. R.I.P. John Ritter!

Book>Movie. The book is the longest thing I've ever read. It's seriously 1,000 pages but really good. Pennywise is a lot more @@@*%+ up in the book as well.

Book>Movie. The book is the longest thing I've ever read. It's seriously 1,000 pages but really good. Pennywise is a lot more @@@*%+ up in the book as well.

Back
Top Bottom