IT (The Clown) - Out September 8th

Screen_Shot_2017-09-07_at_12.27.33_AM.png

Wait, since this is rated R, are they gonna show the infamous Pennywise/Georgie scene and how he kills him?

I'll be watching this tomorrow at 9pm.

Btw - I did the IT EXPERIENCE this weekend here in LA. It was straight, king of short but cool.

I didn't know one of the skarsgaard brothers is playing pennywise. Last think I saw him in was hemlocke grove.

Hyped as hell for this, even though I hate "scary" movies. Finally, a horror film that divulges into an actual story vs the same, repetitive demonic type films. I don't know why anyone would want to watch something demonic. Anyway, got my tickets for Friday night.

And on another note, I saw the Skarsgard interview, who played pennywise, on jimmy Kimmel and dude seemed really arrogant at the start of it. Almost made me not want to check out the film because of how he was carrying himself.

I just want to see it to see a modern style version of the TV movies I grew up with

RIP JOHN RITTER

And on another note, I saw the Skarsgard interview, who played pennywise, on jimmy Kimmel and dude seemed really arrogant at the start of it. Almost made me not want to check out the film because of how he was carrying himself.

Agreed, he came off kinda weird at the beginning, but then opened up a bit. Probably arrogant because of his family name, but let's be real: the only real star in the fam is his dad Stellan.

On second watch you can tell Kimmel doesn't like the dude and is asking questions just because he has to.

Taking my lil sister to see this. We don't really bond much, so I figured taking her to watch a movie about a killer clown that targets children would be a good idea :lol:

She's 16, she'll be okay.....I hope.

Back
Top Bottom