IT (The Clown) - Out September 8th

Hyped as hell for this, even though I hate "scary" movies. Finally, a horror film that divulges into an actual story vs the same, repetitive demonic type films.

Dude its essentially a reboot or remake. It is as repetitive as can be b. It is a repeat.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited. The OG did not age very well. Used to be cool when I was a kid though.

I understand it's a remake. What I'm saying is that I look forward to the story behind it... instead of the films that are looking to produce scares in place of a story.

C5DbozA.jpg

I wonder if Pennywise retains his "sense of humor" in his own twisted sense.

Hyped. Debating watching with my daughters because we watched the original a few weeks ago.

I saw it tonight. Overall I was pleased. It was creepy I suppose but not really scary. Can't wait for part 2.

Just got back, wasn't scary at all (disappointed in that) was okay overall as a movie though. Was more humor than scares.

Just got back as well, I agree with it being moreso entertaining/creepy rather than scary. Solid movie though

Creepy huh? I was hoping I'd get scared out of my seat. Still cant wait to watch

Back
Top Bottom