Is this racist or reaching

Honestly, this "study" is BS...If one doll is the "Pretty doll" why did the interviwer have to use words like "ugly doll" or "bad doll". Its trapping the child in a corner and they are obviously trying to make the child's choice look much worse. Maybe the child didn't think the black doll was ugly or bad.

x7C.jpg

Just saw this at my 2 yr olds soccer practice. They all appear to be latino, except the guy in the bottom right. My man in the middle appears to be grilling something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Reaching.
--People always quick to pull the race card.

You must not be black. I'm not saying that the race card should be played all the time, but let's be real America is still a VERY racist country despite the mixture of everyone here. To take it a step further, minorities are racist towards other races as well. It's really a shame. And I read Ninjahood's comment about being able to "drop in and out of Black culture" as he pleases, that's a crazy statement. If you were with a Black guy in the south or even a predominantly white area, guess what, you'd be in the same category so stop it. It's a shame how people think....  

--Reaching.

You must not be black. I'm not saying that the race card should be played all the time, but let's be real America is still a VERY racist country despite the mixture of everyone here. To take it a step further, minorities are racist towards other races as well. It's really a shame. And I read Ninjahood's comment about being able to "drop in and out of Black culture" as he pleases, that's a crazy statement. If you were with a Black guy in the south or even a predominantly white area, guess what, you'd be in the same category so stop it. It's a shame how people think....  

y'all are using the term racist wayy too loosely. i'm under the assumption that racists HATE other races for no reason other than they're different. i think the word you're looking for is prejudice.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

y'all are using the term racist wayy too loosely. i'm under the assumption that racists HATE other races for no reason other than they're different. i think the word you're looking for is prejudice.
0/2

this prolly isn't direct racism but is a product of racism

i remember watching a documentary where black kids and white kids

were being interviewed and given two dolls, a white and a black doll...

black kids were asked which one was the good doll, and they would pick up the white doll

and which was the bad doll, they would pick up the bad doll, and the same went for the white kids...

so kids nowadays just don't want black dolls, because society tells them not too

Originally Posted by beh235

--Reaching.

i really want to know what its like to have a mind set like this "world is racist, everyone is out to get us".. get over it man.. im a minority too & i seem to live a happy life. 
happy.gif

DD is right.. this is reaching.. dudes are WAY too sensitive. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

--Reaching.

i really want to know what its like to have a mind set like this "world is racist, everyone is out to get us".. get over it man.. im a minority too & i seem to live a happy life. 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
1.The world is extremely racist, I thought that was obvious, if you cant see that then it sucks to be you
eyes.gif

2. The poster didnt say anybody was out to get anybody

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by proper english

--Reaching.

happy.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
1.The world is extremely racist, I thought that was obvious, if you cant see that then it sucks to be you
eyes.gif

2. The poster didnt say anybody was out to get anybody

Why?   He's a minority   who  doesn't  see  racism.  That's kind of  good

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn, black people can't catch a break...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

thank god im hispanic...i can check in and out of outta this culture as i please.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I cant believe this dude just said that
smh.gif
It's ninjahood, what do you expect?
True

Originally Posted by GTEK

2vvw6fb.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

*Kanye Shrug*