Is this one of the best wrestling matches ever? POST YOUR FAVORITE MATCHES

(Not) Surprisingly disappointed with most of the matches posted. Esp. With DCAllAmerican. Where's the Japanese **@+? Where are the gems in this thread?!

Shots out to im that one for posting an Owen match.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

(Not) Surprisingly disappointed with most of the matches posted. Esp. With DCAllAmerican. Where's the Japanese **@+? Where are the gems in this thread?!

I got you, you are questioning my taste. I got you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got you, you are questioning my taste. I got you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Owen, to me, is still one of my favorites to watch. The guy did incredible ring work and was great as a heel.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Before his knees started to go, guy was fire. his matches against shawn, davey boy, steve austin, and dynamite kid.[/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]him and bret had the best chemistry easily. the guy was (is) nothing short of greatness and is VASTLY underrated. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DC I remember watching that 6 man tag match in barely legal ...... great post man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Owen, to me, is still one of my favorites to watch. The guy did incredible ring work and was great as a heel.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Before his knees started to go, guy was fire. his matches against shawn, davey boy, steve austin, and dynamite kid.[/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]him and bret had the best chemistry easily. the guy was (is) nothing short of greatness and is VASTLY underrated. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DC I remember watching that 6 man tag match in barely legal ...... great post man.[/color]

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Mankind vs Undertaker "Hell in the Cell" match 1998

this was epic but Ultimate Warrior vs Hogan will always be the standard. Andre the Giant n Hogan was good too

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Mankind vs Undertaker "Hell in the Cell" match 1998

this was epic but Ultimate Warrior vs Hogan will always be the standard. Andre the Giant n Hogan was good too

This match was the finals of the 1997 Best of the Super Juniors Tournament. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer gave this match the rare 5 star rating. Definitely worth watching. Enjoy.

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

This match was the finals of the 1997 Best of the Super Juniors Tournament. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer gave this match the rare 5 star rating. Definitely worth watching. Enjoy.

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

shawn michaels vs razor ramon laddermatch 1995 summerslam......best of all time in my opinion

QTF! before that match, my favorite was the wrestle mania 10 ladder match between those two.

Undertaker vs Mankind hell in the cell is up there too

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

shawn michaels vs razor ramon laddermatch 1995 summerslam......best of all time in my opinion

QTF! before that match, my favorite was the wrestle mania 10 ladder match between those two.

Undertaker vs Mankind hell in the cell is up there too

Back
Top Bottom