Is this one of the best wrestling matches ever? POST YOUR FAVORITE MATCHES

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

I would have to say the triple tag team match between Edge/Christian vs The Hardy Boys vs The Dudley Boys. Match was
pimp.gif

my personal favorite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

I would have to say the triple tag team match between Edge/Christian vs The Hardy Boys vs The Dudley Boys. Match was
pimp.gif

my personal favorite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

That match does not hold up over time. I rewatched this match a few years ago and it was terrible. As a kid, you see two of the biggest draws going up against each other and it was memorable. Now, not so much. Terrible match.

It was a spectacle on the same level as Rock/Hogan. Probably the first time that Hogan was out there with someone where the fans might cheer the other guy over him. Just crazy, epic $*##. Definitely not one of my favorites though because I'm not a fan of either guy. But I thought it was a decent match.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

That match does not hold up over time. I rewatched this match a few years ago and it was terrible. As a kid, you see two of the biggest draws going up against each other and it was memorable. Now, not so much. Terrible match.

It was a spectacle on the same level as Rock/Hogan. Probably the first time that Hogan was out there with someone where the fans might cheer the other guy over him. Just crazy, epic $*##. Definitely not one of my favorites though because I'm not a fan of either guy. But I thought it was a decent match.

1) Macho Man vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, THE GOAT Match
2) Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon, Ladder Match

1) Macho Man vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, THE GOAT Match
2) Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon, Ladder Match

Yea you are right, Hogan vs. Warrior was more of a popularity type event. But Rock vs. Hogan had more heat than any other match I have ever seen in my life.

Yea you are right, Hogan vs. Warrior was more of a popularity type event. But Rock vs. Hogan had more heat than any other match I have ever seen in my life.

One of my personal, recent favorites was the Orton/Christian match at this past PPV.

one of my All time favorites would have to be Rock vs Austin I.

One of my personal, recent favorites was the Orton/Christian match at this past PPV.

one of my All time favorites would have to be Rock vs Austin I.

Sting and the Great Muta vs Steiner Brothers(WCW/NJPW Supershow 01-04-1992
HBK vs Mankind(In Your House/Mind Games)
Stone Cold vs Bret Hart(Survivor Series 96')
HHH vs HBK(Royal Rumble 2004)
Sting vs Ric Flair(Great American Bash 1990)
Macho Man vs Ted Dibiase(Wrestlemania IV)
Hulk Hogan vs Macho Man(Wrestlemania V)
HBK vs Undertaker(Wrestlemania XXV)
The Rock vs Stone Cold(Wrestlemania XIX)
Rick Rude vs Ultimate Warrior(Summerslam 89')
Rock vs Hulk Hogan(No Way Out)
Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit(Submission Match/Judgement Day)

Sting and the Great Muta vs Steiner Brothers(WCW/NJPW Supershow 01-04-1992
HBK vs Mankind(In Your House/Mind Games)
Stone Cold vs Bret Hart(Survivor Series 96')
HHH vs HBK(Royal Rumble 2004)
Sting vs Ric Flair(Great American Bash 1990)
Macho Man vs Ted Dibiase(Wrestlemania IV)
Hulk Hogan vs Macho Man(Wrestlemania V)
HBK vs Undertaker(Wrestlemania XXV)
The Rock vs Stone Cold(Wrestlemania XIX)
Rick Rude vs Ultimate Warrior(Summerslam 89')
Rock vs Hulk Hogan(No Way Out)
Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit(Submission Match/Judgement Day)

HBK vs mankind @ Mind Games 1996 is one of my personal faves, even though I've always hated the finish

Back
Top Bottom