Is this one of the best wrestling matches ever? POST YOUR FAVORITE MATCHES

Funny that this thread should come up. I just saw Shawn Michaels at Chipotle in San Antonio with his fam. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw him because of all the ridiculous things he used to do.

Funny that this thread should come up. I just saw Shawn Michaels at Chipotle in San Antonio with his fam. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw him because of all the ridiculous things he used to do.

HBK vs Bret Hart WM12, Austin vs Rock WMx7, HBK vs Undertaker(All 4 matches), TLC 1 ,2 ,& 3.

HBK vs Bret Hart WM12, Austin vs Rock WMx7, HBK vs Undertaker(All 4 matches), TLC 1 ,2 ,& 3.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

6uilnwj.jpg
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

for me, the best one on one match.

great storyline to build this much hype on the match:
nWo invades WWE

past vs. future
........at that time..

another one, not a one on one match but a historical match:
MNR (2002). The Rock & Steve Austin. Vs. NWO

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

6uilnwj.jpg
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

for me, the best one on one match.

great storyline to build this much hype on the match:
nWo invades WWE

past vs. future
........at that time..

another one, not a one on one match but a historical match:
MNR (2002). The Rock & Steve Austin. Vs. NWO

OP really put a question mark? This match was incredible. Everything from the video package to the kick in the nuts was just greatness

OP really put a question mark? This match was incredible. Everything from the video package to the kick in the nuts was just greatness

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Off the top of my head...

SCSA vs. Hitman - WM13
Rock vs. Hogan - WM18
Hitman vs. Piper - WM8
John Cena vs. HBK - Monday Night Raw
Taker vs. HBK - WM24 & 25

I swear this match doesnt get enough respect.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Off the top of my head...

SCSA vs. Hitman - WM13
Rock vs. Hogan - WM18
Hitman vs. Piper - WM8
John Cena vs. HBK - Monday Night Raw
Taker vs. HBK - WM24 & 25

I swear this match doesnt get enough respect.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

That match does not hold up over time. I rewatched this match a few years ago and it was terrible. As a kid, you see two of the biggest draws going up against each other and it was memorable. Now, not so much. Terrible match.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

That match does not hold up over time. I rewatched this match a few years ago and it was terrible. As a kid, you see two of the biggest draws going up against each other and it was memorable. Now, not so much. Terrible match.

Ciclope vs. Rey Mysterio, Jr. - 11/11/96 Nitro

Damn I used to love Rey back in the day. Amazing what he did when he came to WCW

Ciclope vs. Rey Mysterio, Jr. - 11/11/96 Nitro

Damn I used to love Rey back in the day. Amazing what he did when he came to WCW

(Not) Surprisingly disappointed with most of the matches posted. Esp. With DCAllAmerican. Where's the Japanese **@+? Where are the gems in this thread?!

Shots out to im that one for posting an Owen match.

Back
Top Bottom