Is this one of the best wrestling matches ever? POST YOUR FAVORITE MATCHES

How can you guys forget the Shane McMahon Vs Kurt Angle at King Of The Ring street fight....

that had to be one of the most memorable matches ive ever seen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ didn't forget by any means. but i don't hold it as one of my favorites.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shanes bumps and kurts carrying is appreciated tho. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ didn't forget by any means. but i don't hold it as one of my favorites.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shanes bumps and kurts carrying is appreciated tho. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yea, shelton spring boarded off the top rope and Bam! Sweet chin music. Excellent match. Its on the best of raw dvd's.

Yea, shelton spring boarded off the top rope and Bam! Sweet chin music. Excellent match. Its on the best of raw dvd's.

Flair vs Steamboat for the WHC has to be top 3 of all time..Dudes went for over 30 minutes and the story they told in that match was wrestling at its absolute best..Plus Ricky came away with the belt..

Flair vs Steamboat for the WHC has to be top 3 of all time..Dudes went for over 30 minutes and the story they told in that match was wrestling at its absolute best..Plus Ricky came away with the belt..

Don't really watch wrestling anymore but still buy WM every year, and HHH vs Taker got me pretty damn excited. Thought HHH was gonna pull it off at the end.... Shoulda known better.
Other than that, Dudleys/Hardys/Edge + Christian TLC matches were amazing. Rock vs Austin battles were awesome. HBK vs Razor Ramon was great.

Don't really watch wrestling anymore but still buy WM every year, and HHH vs Taker got me pretty damn excited. Thought HHH was gonna pull it off at the end.... Shoulda known better.
Other than that, Dudleys/Hardys/Edge + Christian TLC matches were amazing. Rock vs Austin battles were awesome. HBK vs Razor Ramon was great.

Off the top of my head...

SCSA vs. Hitman - WM13
Rock vs. Hogan - WM18
Hitman vs. Piper - WM8
John Cena vs. HBK - Monday Night Raw
Taker vs. HBK - WM24 & 25

Off the top of my head...

SCSA vs. Hitman - WM13
Rock vs. Hogan - WM18
Hitman vs. Piper - WM8
John Cena vs. HBK - Monday Night Raw
Taker vs. HBK - WM24 & 25

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Something I stumbled upon. This is a very funny match (if you want to call it that)

Matsunaga & Jason the Terrible vs Leatherface & Freddy Kruger

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Something I stumbled upon. This is a very funny match (if you want to call it that)

Matsunaga & Jason the Terrible vs Leatherface & Freddy Kruger

Any match with the Rock

Shelton Benjamin vs HHH on Raw

One of my personal favorites that doesn't get talked about much is Shane McMahon vs Kurt Angle Street Fight @ King of the Ring.

Any match with the Rock

Shelton Benjamin vs HHH on Raw

One of my personal favorites that doesn't get talked about much is Shane McMahon vs Kurt Angle Street Fight @ King of the Ring.

Back
Top Bottom