Is Sean John still "hot" in the streets?

Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Burberry, Gucci and True Religions for me. I rock what the ladies like tired of stunting on these dudes.

Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Burberry, Gucci and True Religions for me. I rock what the ladies like tired of stunting on these dudes.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

They evolved unlike most streetwear. I've seen some pieces that i didn't know were sean john, so yeah.

for real tho, this^
I mean I used to rock Sean John heavy in 02-05... i had some dark denim and reg denim SHORTS that i wore with everything but especially with my jerseys 
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I loved Sean John polos too... Dillards FTW 

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

They evolved unlike most streetwear. I've seen some pieces that i didn't know were sean john, so yeah.

for real tho, this^
I mean I used to rock Sean John heavy in 02-05... i had some dark denim and reg denim SHORTS that i wore with everything but especially with my jerseys 
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I loved Sean John polos too... Dillards FTW 

embarassed.gif

Question is if you saw a nice piece of apparel for a good price, would you buy/wear it regardless of brand.

I saw a Ecko track jacket for $20, and had to jump on it. It had nothing to do with the brand, it was just a nice jacket.

Hell, I still rock a FUBU bubble coat that I copped 11 years ago. I mean nobody knows it's FUBU, and I only wear it if it's below zero, but it gets the job done.

But back to Sean John, depending on what they make, I'd still cop. Just haven't seen anything I like.

Question is if you saw a nice piece of apparel for a good price, would you buy/wear it regardless of brand.

I saw a Ecko track jacket for $20, and had to jump on it. It had nothing to do with the brand, it was just a nice jacket.

Hell, I still rock a FUBU bubble coat that I copped 11 years ago. I mean nobody knows it's FUBU, and I only wear it if it's below zero, but it gets the job done.

But back to Sean John, depending on what they make, I'd still cop. Just haven't seen anything I like.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

i bet if at a quick glance, one could tell that it was fubu, you wouldnt rock it..

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

i bet if at a quick glance, one could tell that it was fubu, you wouldnt rock it..

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I still wear LRGeans, they fit me perfectly and look nice, but no more/shirts/hoodies/anything else from them (And I prolly wont purchase any more jeans, but im not gon stop whats already been in roto)

I still wear LRGeans, they fit me perfectly and look nice, but no more/shirts/hoodies/anything else from them (And I prolly wont purchase any more jeans, but im not gon stop whats already been in roto)

i have 2 sean john sweaters dont weat them that often they are plain nice stripes tho very small logo got them for really cheap from carsons lol

Back
Top Bottom