Is Sean John still "hot" in the streets?

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

i wouldn't rock it but i still see some of the older heads with it on. dudes that are 30+
i see that alot too. it isnt my personal taste but %@@+ it OP. if you see something that you like buy it and rock it.. %@@+ what other people think..

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I mean, would you still rock them?
never did, never will.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sean john slacks and button downs be clutch sometimes

if you hate skinny slacks with a tight cuff and like em a lil wider with a nice kick...sean john slacks>>

sean john slacks and button downs be clutch sometimes

if you hate skinny slacks with a tight cuff and like em a lil wider with a nice kick...sean john slacks>>

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I still rock LRG jeans...

...me too. atleast the plain ones. this skinny jean thing has made it VERY difficult to find jeans these days.

- and Sean John was never 'hot' IMO. ive never owned a Sean John anything. that pretty much goes for anyother urban brand as well. ive always been a POLO or plain T-Shirt guy. other than Levis the only urban brand jeans ive ever worn are LRG and Phat Farm.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I still rock LRG jeans...

...me too. atleast the plain ones. this skinny jean thing has made it VERY difficult to find jeans these days.

- and Sean John was never 'hot' IMO. ive never owned a Sean John anything. that pretty much goes for anyother urban brand as well. ive always been a POLO or plain T-Shirt guy. other than Levis the only urban brand jeans ive ever worn are LRG and Phat Farm.

I own a black pair of Sean John jeans and they're my favorite. Simple and clean. Cats get so wrapped up in brands these days. Wear what works for you and not everyone else.

I own a black pair of Sean John jeans and they're my favorite. Simple and clean. Cats get so wrapped up in brands these days. Wear what works for you and not everyone else.

I still got some LRG pieces, I rock what I like, now what other men think is cool or like ...Shrug  

I still got some LRG pieces, I rock what I like, now what other men think is cool or like ...Shrug  

Back
Top Bottom