Is Sean John still "hot" in the streets?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

yeah fam rock the baggy glitter denim and be happy if you want to :smile:
laugh.gif
'd so hard at this

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

So all urban brands are dead?
I think Logoless and Polo are the only thing safe nowadays 
minus jean shorts of course, 
laugh.gif

edit:

I think "urban" brands been dead for 5+ years,

my dude came out of jail, saw everyone wearing tight jeans and had to jump on the glittery skull bandwagon,

it was either that or "streetwear" back then

I think Logoless and Polo are the only thing safe nowadays 
minus jean shorts of course, 
laugh.gif

edit:

I think "urban" brands been dead for 5+ years,

my dude came out of jail, saw everyone wearing tight jeans and had to jump on the glittery skull bandwagon,

it was either that or "streetwear" back then

i still got sum lrg that i be rockin sumtimes, & i stil got a pair of akademiks pants that go hard

i still got sum lrg that i be rockin sumtimes, & i stil got a pair of akademiks pants that go hard

i would still wear da stuff i have....da lil bit of LRG i copped, maybe 1-2 enyce shirts that da design was subtle...and da limited edition movie

warriors shirt ecko threw out years ago...i still get compliments for that one.

overall though i knew back then da only shirts to really cop and that are timeless are nike graphic tees (SLIGHT jordan ones) and apparel, levis, new era, and nikes jordans.

another thing that helped me was that i NEVER bought my stuff too big...so literally all my clothes (sans da jean shorts that imma rock anyways lolz) are still relevant right now
pimp.gif

i would still wear da stuff i have....da lil bit of LRG i copped, maybe 1-2 enyce shirts that da design was subtle...and da limited edition movie

warriors shirt ecko threw out years ago...i still get compliments for that one.

overall though i knew back then da only shirts to really cop and that are timeless are nike graphic tees (SLIGHT jordan ones) and apparel, levis, new era, and nikes jordans.

another thing that helped me was that i NEVER bought my stuff too big...so literally all my clothes (sans da jean shorts that imma rock anyways lolz) are still relevant right now
pimp.gif

They evolved unlike most streetwear. I've seen some pieces that i didn't know were sean john, so yeah.

They evolved unlike most streetwear. I've seen some pieces that i didn't know were sean john, so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom