Is Sean John still "hot" in the streets?

I asked myself this question recently because my cousin was with Calvin Klein for 7 years and was laid off then Sean John hired her 3 days after. Now she's the NorCal Retail Coordinator. She's Filipino btw.
laugh.gif

I asked myself this question recently because my cousin was with Calvin Klein for 7 years and was laid off then Sean John hired her 3 days after. Now she's the NorCal Retail Coordinator. She's Filipino btw.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I still got some LRG pieces, I rock what I like, now what other men think is cool or like ...Shrug  

....i dont know man. people talk a good game, but are the same ones switching up drinks everytime some new celeb is endorsing it. Ciroc anyone?
nerd.gif
  i find the practice in general really lame.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I still got some LRG pieces, I rock what I like, now what other men think is cool or like ...Shrug  

....i dont know man. people talk a good game, but are the same ones switching up drinks everytime some new celeb is endorsing it. Ciroc anyone?
nerd.gif
  i find the practice in general really lame.

Originally Posted by ricky409

personally...

i'm not into stuff that has the label/brand plastered all over it...

levis/nice jeans x nice plain tee / simple polo x sperrys / casual shoes / foams....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but with shirts that got SEAN JOHN in some crazy font?

naw fams... dont do it...

Originally Posted by ricky409

personally...

i'm not into stuff that has the label/brand plastered all over it...

levis/nice jeans x nice plain tee / simple polo x sperrys / casual shoes / foams....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but with shirts that got SEAN JOHN in some crazy font?

naw fams... dont do it...

Not as hot as PNB Nation, Mecca, Wu-Wear, Johnny Blaze, Pelle Pelle, FUBU, Willie Esco, RP55, Phat Farm, Enyce, Azzure, Damani Dada, PJ Mark, Pepe Jeans, Marithe + Francois Girbaud, School of Hard Knocks, or Enyce.

Not as hot as PNB Nation, Mecca, Wu-Wear, Johnny Blaze, Pelle Pelle, FUBU, Willie Esco, RP55, Phat Farm, Enyce, Azzure, Damani Dada, PJ Mark, Pepe Jeans, Marithe + Francois Girbaud, School of Hard Knocks, or Enyce.

I cant speak for the last 2-3 years- but Sean John WAS hot in the REAL streets. Dudes used to have a fresh Sean John polo and jeans on, not necessarily cuz it was hot- just cuz it was the flyest they could afford while keepin that image

I cant speak for the last 2-3 years- but Sean John WAS hot in the REAL streets. Dudes used to have a fresh Sean John polo and jeans on, not necessarily cuz it was hot- just cuz it was the flyest they could afford while keepin that image

Back
Top Bottom