Is it normal to party shirtless?

U aint lyin Ricardo

I just couldnt allow myself to be part of that Crowd.

Only time thats acceptable is at the beach

BCR & Memorial Day in Miami is bout the only time Im shirtless in a public setting

this was a pool party tho, so aint nothin suspect (besides no females being around in the pics)....

^*#$$ I dunno, I wasnt there, but thats what it was....I just back from being in Houston a few days ago, and on the radio all they was doing was hyping up theVince Young Pool Party that was going to take place on 97.9....

I see Kasey Studdard, Michael Huff, and Selvin Young
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
that dont look like no college party, U see them boys iced out...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive been down to a wife beater at parties, but shirtless ... Nah Bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True....

Plus buddy in the Braves hat got the new, big New Era sticker on the joint....

But look

Look like he around a big $%@ UT O-Lineman...

So, he might have been outta school...But maybe he was back in Austin????

Not surprising for athletes to do that....I seen 'Shad and Marvin Williams around the time UNC graduation this year.....and I seen the boy Flip Murray in Raleigh and of course, he went to Shaw...

I belive that's Casey studdard, he was drafted last year (I think), they prob are in Austin, but them dudes are all pros, so not in school anymore.

It's alright, they were probably just there for a viewing of the Birdcage or something. Nothing to be suspicious about.
wink.gif

^*#$$ I dunno, I wasnt there, but thats what it was....I just back from being in Houston a few days ago, and on the radio all they was doing was hyping up the Vince Young Pool Party that was going to take place on 97.9....

idk why but this made me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

that dont look like no college party, U see them boys iced out...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive been down to a wife beater at parties, but shirtless ... Nah Bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im saying. a beater is ok, shirtless?? HELL NAW

Que's always be doing that %@*+....
LMAO.... Yea they do!

so 2 pictures out of prob a billion that were snapped at a party with atleast TWO confirmed nfl players and you guy dint think there were women there? Nt isalways quick to call somethin "suspect" so NONE of yall have ever went to a club/party and chilled with your boys and got a lil bit more faded (i.e.chuggin some Patron) before you started getn at the ladies...lies! Especially now that most of them are in the pros and only chill during the off season nothinwrong with

"aye whats good boy"
"u know me homie..but aye let me hit that bottle"
"yup"
"lets go get these @*%# my dude"
"u already know"

Vince Young was pissy drunk at a party. The source who sent the pictures claims that allegedly Vince was at a bar in TX when they all got super drunk and began taking off their clothes. Also at one point Vince stood in the middle of the floor with his eyes closed for about 5 minutes. Is that how the Ballers do it? It looks like a Sausage party to me b/c I don't see nearly enough women around to warrant taking off anyone's shirt!!! It's just not right!!!

Back
Top Bottom