Is Blake Griffin soft?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 That's how you get your point across. 
EDIT - 
laugh.gif
 Ya'll dudes kill me with the selective reasoning too. Damn near 99% of this board gets on KG for not retaliating to Anthony Peeler. But Blake gets a pass for "keeping his composure". 
its different for the fact that KG is an instigator. those little shoves in the back aren't much but he got what he deserved by being decked.

this season i've seen Millsap and Carl Landry try to mix it up with Blake. Blake just gives the "come at me bro" look and tries to dunk on people.

laugh.gif
EDIT - 
laugh.gif
 Ya'll dudes kill me with the selective reasoning too. Damn near 99% of this board gets on KG for not retaliating to Anthony Peeler. But Blake gets a pass for "keeping his composure". 
its different for the fact that KG is an instigator. those little shoves in the back aren't much but he got what he deserved by being decked.

this season i've seen Millsap and Carl Landry try to mix it up with Blake. Blake just gives the "come at me bro" look and tries to dunk on people.

laugh.gif
EDIT - 
laugh.gif

Totally different, KG goes yapping into folks ears all game especially the ones he thinks he can handle.  Blake doesn't do any of that.

laugh.gif
EDIT - 
laugh.gif

Totally different, KG goes yapping into folks ears all game especially the ones he thinks he can handle.  Blake doesn't do any of that.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif
EDIT - 
laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif
EDIT - 
laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

yall know damn well if this happen to wade or lebron yall would be talking mad #$*@.....
what does this even have to do with them? ol' defensive for no reason, gotta stick up for my boyfriends #$+ dude
because we are one of the most hated teams in the nba... so it would be even more of a reason to talk %%%+.... thats why i brought them up...  dudes called melo a punk for punching someone and backed up....

Go cry about it in the Heat threads.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

yall know damn well if this happen to wade or lebron yall would be talking mad #$*@.....
what does this even have to do with them? ol' defensive for no reason, gotta stick up for my boyfriends #$+ dude
because we are one of the most hated teams in the nba... so it would be even more of a reason to talk %%%+.... thats why i brought them up...  dudes called melo a punk for punching someone and backed up....

Go cry about it in the Heat threads.

How does this warrant a suspension?  It wasn't like they shoved each other while in the air.

How does this warrant a suspension?  It wasn't like they shoved each other while in the air.

if it happened to wade or lebron david stern would have sent miller to the firing squad

if it happened to wade or lebron david stern would have sent miller to the firing squad

laugh.gif
EDIT - 
laugh.gif
you don't see the difference between Griffin and KG??

Back
Top Bottom