Is Blake Griffin soft?

He's one of the few young guys I've seen be as composed in their first couple years in the league. People are straight up coming for him every play it seems.

He's one of the few young guys I've seen be as composed in their first couple years in the league. People are straight up coming for him every play it seems.

The same thing used to happen to dude in college. But just like in college, he can't afford to take himself out of the game when teams foul hard.

It's up to someone else on the team to send a message back that it's not gonna happen. I don't watch every minute of every Clippers game but it seems like the team is starting to understand that more and the officials seem to be aware as well.

The same thing used to happen to dude in college. But just like in college, he can't afford to take himself out of the game when teams foul hard.

It's up to someone else on the team to send a message back that it's not gonna happen. I don't watch every minute of every Clippers game but it seems like the team is starting to understand that more and the officials seem to be aware as well.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything
son stays in a euphoric state after creating a poster so he doesn't feel the need to retaliate.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything
son stays in a euphoric state after creating a poster so he doesn't feel the need to retaliate.

I don't know, but that was hilarious. I like how there wasn't a foul call, too.
laugh.gif

Andre Miller hasn't ran that fast in ten years.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Yea... It's called being composed under pressure. No need reacting to every single thing on the court. Just handle your business. Which is exactly what Blake Griffin does every night.
What?
laugh.gif

He did that %%+! to Miller like 3 times in the video, all of a sudden he just stopped? Because he wanted to right?

Nah. Son got sonned, and scared. Andre Miller doesn't have %%+! to lose. That boy Griffin got shook.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Yea... It's called being composed under pressure. No need reacting to every single thing on the court. Just handle your business. Which is exactly what Blake Griffin does every night.
What?
laugh.gif

He did that %%+! to Miller like 3 times in the video, all of a sudden he just stopped? Because he wanted to right?

Nah. Son got sonned, and scared. Andre Miller doesn't have %%+! to lose. That boy Griffin got shook.

roll.gif

After looking at the vid you guys are right he's soft... he should have whooped miller's %+* and took whatever punishment he got.

After looking at the vid you guys are right he's soft... he should have whooped miller's %+* and took whatever punishment he got.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

Fixed.

I chuckled when there wasn't a whistle.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Fixed.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Fixed.

laugh.gif
this. how did they miss that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Fixed.

laugh.gif
this. how did they miss that?
laugh.gif

yall know damn well if this happen to wade or lebron yall would be talking mad #$*@.....

yall know damn well if this happen to wade or lebron yall would be talking mad #$*@.....

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

this...they did ##%+ like this to him all the time in college, but it wouldnt make sense for him to retaliate & get suspended when hes obviously the best player on the team. if he did then he ultimately be takin a loss

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

this...they did ##%+ like this to him all the time in college, but it wouldnt make sense for him to retaliate & get suspended when hes obviously the best player on the team. if he did then he ultimately be takin a loss

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what does this even have to do with them? ol' defensive for no reason, gotta stick up for my boyfriends #$+ dude

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what does this even have to do with them? ol' defensive for no reason, gotta stick up for my boyfriends #$+ dude

This is more impressive than the dunk he had last season....I didn't know he could run that fast.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom