Is Blake Griffin soft?

It's called being calm. That's why I like this kid. You know he could beast if he wanted to but dude stays composed. Duncan calmness > KG toughness.

The half white in him allows him to restrain himself.

Just as the half black allows him to dunk on _s heads like he does.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Also, he gets knocked around every game.

The half white in him allows him to restrain himself.

Just as the half black allows him to dunk on _s heads like he does.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Also, he gets knocked around every game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WJuN15

whats hilarious is Andre's consecutive game streak at 620 + is done after this suspension
laugh.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by WJuN15

whats hilarious is Andre's consecutive game streak at 620 + is done after this suspension
laugh.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything

Yea..Blake Griffin looks reeeal soft dunkin on folks on a daily basis... *sarcasm*

Yea..Blake Griffin looks reeeal soft dunkin on folks on a daily basis... *sarcasm*

This whole "soft" thing needs to be put to an end. Unless were talking about Charmin Bosh.

This whole "soft" thing needs to be put to an end. Unless were talking about Charmin Bosh.

Yea... It's called being composed under pressure. No need reacting to every single thing on the court. Just handle your business. Which is exactly what Blake Griffin does every night.

Yea... It's called being composed under pressure. No need reacting to every single thing on the court. Just handle your business. Which is exactly what Blake Griffin does every night.

He's not soft. He doesn't want to get suspended. Andre was just trying to show the rook a lesson

He's not soft. He doesn't want to get suspended. Andre was just trying to show the rook a lesson

Back
Top Bottom