Is Blake Griffin soft?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by CP1708

You root for Lamarcus Aldrige, and you askin if another power forward in the NBA is soft? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing. 
30t6p3b.gif

got 'em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no one said they liked lamarcus aldridge...i dont even know why his name is in this convo 
laugh.gif
Heres whats wrong with some u guys...just cuz u root for a team doesnt mean you have to like every player on the roster. For example, I grew up in Portland so I root for the Blazers, but I hate Aldridge cuz hes soft as hell...

Guys like CP1735 or whatever the hell his screen is will get sensitive every time someone talks bad about a Laker player...and they get offended when someone talks bad about Derrick Character or whoevers sitting on the bench...u dont gotta defend every little thing about the players on ur favorite team...
eek.gif

You root for Lamarcus Aldrige, and you askin if another power forward in the NBA is soft? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing. 
30t6p3b.gif

got 'em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no one said they liked lamarcus aldridge...i dont even know why his name is in this convo 
laugh.gif
Heres whats wrong with some u guys...just cuz u root for a team doesnt mean you have to like every player on the roster. For example, I grew up in Portland so I root for the Blazers, but I hate Aldridge cuz hes soft as hell...

Guys like CP1735 or whatever the hell his screen is will get sensitive every time someone talks bad about a Laker player...and they get offended when someone talks bad about Derrick Character or whoevers sitting on the bench...u dont gotta defend every little thing about the players on ur favorite team...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything
I call that the Dirk Nowitzki affect. If you get fouled hard and dont retaliate you are automatically soft to 90% of NTers. Ridiculous. Not everyone is trying to make a fool of themselves and start fights on the court.

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything
I call that the Dirk Nowitzki affect. If you get fouled hard and dont retaliate you are automatically soft to 90% of NTers. Ridiculous. Not everyone is trying to make a fool of themselves and start fights on the court.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

yeah,  he does nothing except go 20/12 night in night out

and on top of that , hs making PFs and Cs regardless of experience look foolish regularly all while stayin in control.

posterizing people has become an every game experience for him,and thats got a lot of cats heated....especially here in NT for whatever reason

and on top of that , hs making PFs and Cs regardless of experience look foolish regularly all while stayin in control.

posterizing people has become an every game experience for him,and thats got a lot of cats heated....especially here in NT for whatever reason

Which I never understood to begin with. Tim Thomas got in dirk's face in the playoffs, and dirk lit him up for 50.Kenyon Martin did the same thing only to have dirk average 30 on him in a playoff series

Which I never understood to begin with. Tim Thomas got in dirk's face in the playoffs, and dirk lit him up for 50.Kenyon Martin did the same thing only to have dirk average 30 on him in a playoff series

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

- yeah, for the most part cats are clowns. i love it when cats just keep it moving and proceed with busting %#@ instead of crying. i hated it when LeBron started crying in his third year. its like once they start they never get back to just playing ball.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

- yeah, for the most part cats are clowns. i love it when cats just keep it moving and proceed with busting %#@ instead of crying. i hated it when LeBron started crying in his third year. its like once they start they never get back to just playing ball.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

It's called being calm. That's why I like this kid. You know he could beast if he wanted to but dude stays composed. Duncan calmness > KG toughness.

yup. the kid respects the game. i guess dudes nowadays want dudes who are beast on the court to come with a ron artest personality...

the blazer announcers suck %#$+...

people forget hes still a rookie

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

It's called being calm. That's why I like this kid. You know he could beast if he wanted to but dude stays composed. Duncan calmness > KG toughness.

yup. the kid respects the game. i guess dudes nowadays want dudes who are beast on the court to come with a ron artest personality...

the blazer announcers suck %#$+...

people forget hes still a rookie

Originally Posted by Smedroc

son stays in a euphoric state after creating a poster so he doesn't feel the need to retaliate.

plus he knows he got the ex con craig smith on his team
laugh.gif
i know he aint really an ex con but he looks like one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

son stays in a euphoric state after creating a poster so he doesn't feel the need to retaliate.

plus he knows he got the ex con craig smith on his team
laugh.gif
i know he aint really an ex con but he looks like one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

The half white in him allows him to restrain himself.

Just as the half black allows him to dunk on _s heads like he does.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Also, he gets knocked around every game.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

The half white in him allows him to restrain himself.

Just as the half black allows him to dunk on _s heads like he does.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Also, he gets knocked around every game.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WJuN15

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing. 
30t6p3b.gif

got 'em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
  I didn't say you were his brother or anything, I said you root for him.  As in he's a Blazer, you root for him.  I didn't say he was your favorite player.  And he's the softest PF I know of, is why I didn't get why you would call Blake soft. 

And yeah, I cry horribly when someone speaks bad about the Lakers, you go ahead and believe that. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WJuN15

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing. 
30t6p3b.gif

got 'em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
  I didn't say you were his brother or anything, I said you root for him.  As in he's a Blazer, you root for him.  I didn't say he was your favorite player.  And he's the softest PF I know of, is why I didn't get why you would call Blake soft. 

And yeah, I cry horribly when someone speaks bad about the Lakers, you go ahead and believe that. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LARidah23

Since Oklahoma, Blake rarely reacts to hard-fouls. (Like the article DoubleJs07 posted).  If he did, he would never see the court with ejections, suspensions etc., because he always takes punishment in the paint.

Besides, at that point in the game against Portland, he was the only big that we had available.  Smith and Cook were ejected, Jordan had 5 fouls and Kaman re-injured his ankle.  So there was no way he was going to do something to get himself ejected after the team slowly crawled back into the game after being down 20+.
Exactly. 

Plus, if he reacts, teams are most likely going to continue to go after him, possibly even harder, because they know they can get to him.  As a Clipper fan, I definitely don't like see him take those kind of shots every game -- and it does happen pretty much every game -- but I'd rather him on the court then get kicked out for retaliating. 

Originally Posted by LARidah23

Since Oklahoma, Blake rarely reacts to hard-fouls. (Like the article DoubleJs07 posted).  If he did, he would never see the court with ejections, suspensions etc., because he always takes punishment in the paint.

Besides, at that point in the game against Portland, he was the only big that we had available.  Smith and Cook were ejected, Jordan had 5 fouls and Kaman re-injured his ankle.  So there was no way he was going to do something to get himself ejected after the team slowly crawled back into the game after being down 20+.
Exactly. 

Plus, if he reacts, teams are most likely going to continue to go after him, possibly even harder, because they know they can get to him.  As a Clipper fan, I definitely don't like see him take those kind of shots every game -- and it does happen pretty much every game -- but I'd rather him on the court then get kicked out for retaliating. 

You guys dont realize that is Eminem out there on the court. Whether he is putting somebody through the rim or getting beat up and punked on the court he gives the same emotion
indifferent.gif
. Thats how he always looks out there
laugh.gif

Besides its simply not in his nature to be the confrontational type. He is a ball player. Thats it. He is one of few players where their personality doesnt match their game on the court. The way he plays on the court you would think in his spare time he would be snatching up girls and climbing towers n such. But he is the complete opposite off the court.

You guys dont realize that is Eminem out there on the court. Whether he is putting somebody through the rim or getting beat up and punked on the court he gives the same emotion
indifferent.gif
. Thats how he always looks out there
laugh.gif

Besides its simply not in his nature to be the confrontational type. He is a ball player. Thats it. He is one of few players where their personality doesnt match their game on the court. The way he plays on the court you would think in his spare time he would be snatching up girls and climbing towers n such. But he is the complete opposite off the court.

Back
Top Bottom