Is apu a racist character?? VOL...THE PROBLEM WITH APU

You sound salty asf lol

This is the problem right here. People come here from the east, make some money, and start to take themselves(and money) too serious. People like this are a drain on society. I know it's a lot of Indian doctors, and a lot of them are so greedy they have no problem watching a man die if he don't have proper insurance. But you made a choice to be a professional healer.....

And I honestly wish these people would stay out the hood selling these old *** bogus *** goods to my people.

This sounds like complete nonsense and a way to justify a racist grudge you hold. How is being offended at being called Apu by white people "salty"? What racist would I even be salty against, when I'm doing better than the vast majority of them in life?

Lol this is funny because Apu is comically greedy and the first thing you did is bring up how much money Indian people be making lol. I have to see the irony in this

I specified how much gas station/convenience store owners make, because people use that stereotype to look down on Indian people as "lower class" and uneducated. That's one of the most common insults "Stick to your 7-11" "Go pump my gas" etc. regardless of what profession you/your family are actually in. That's supposed to imply something positive to you? All I did was point out that the intent of the insult doesn't make sense given the reality of how much those people earn.

I even said there's a HUGE income disparity within Indians in the same post you're referring to (as in the vast majority are poor) so I don't know where you got the "bringing up how much money they make" from. Get over your grudge or learn how to read.

Last edited:
I specified how much gas station/convenience store owners make, because people use that stereotype to look down on Indian people as "lower class" and uneducated. That's one of the most common insults "Stick to your 7-11" "Go pump my gas" etc.

I even said there's a HUGE income disparity within Indians (as in the vast majority are poor) so I don't know where you got the "bringing up how much money they all make" from
So now people think being a proprietor of a business is low class? Or is it because YOU are constantly looking down on people with less than you? ...Ive read your sickening post about homeless people on here. Get over yourself

Humor is offensive, this is not a new ideal. PC culture should stay aways from it all together. Keep that micro-agession **** away from television immortality please.

So now people think being a proprietor of a business is low class? Or is it because YOU are constantly looking down on people with less than you? ...Ive read your sickening post about homeless people on here. Get over yourself

You have to be trolling right? I'm saying racist people are the one who think like that.

"All I did was point out that the intent of the insult doesn't make sense given the reality of how much those people earn."

Why did you leave that out when you quoted me?

Also, quote the "sickening posts" about homeless people I made? Without deleting and editing my posts?

Was it this "sickening post"?

I agree, and like I said, my complaint is that the city is rolling in money but turns a complete blind eye to these things. I'm not saying to just move these people somewhere else; do something to help and clean them up instead of just moving them from one district to another. Moving fiends doesn't do much in a tiny city like SF. They can just walk 10-20 minutes on Market to go back to where they got kicked out from :lol:

Damn, so sickening!

Last edited:
early simpsons was the best
there was that episode where bart formed an army to attack nelson;
you can see mentally challenged kids and stuff in the backgrounds
the animators could be harsh at times, grotesque features
simpsons was better left un-pc

Humor is offensive, this is not a new ideal. PC culture should stay aways from it all together. Keep that micro-agession **** away from television immortality please.
lzsH3.gif

This is on the same level as your Jeff Teague comment.

I noticed that you take the opposite side/ "play devil's advocate" EVERY time minorities are offended, despite claiming to be black. I mean it's not even an exaggeration; I can go back to any thread on NT, and you're on the first 1-2 pages talking about how "it's not offensive" or "people are sensitive"

I approach topics objectively and try to leave out racial bias, and more importantly I don't play the victim. Both of which I feel people in general have a big issue with doing.

I'm not going to choose sides just because someone is black and someone else is white.

I approach topics objectively and try to leave out racial bias, and more importantly I don't play the victim. Both of which I feel people in general have a big issue with doing.

I'm not going to choose sides just because someone is black and someone else is white.

From what I have noticed, no you don't.

You routinely play contrarian and criticize people for bringing up the racial aspect of subjects.

Then don't choose sides. Leave it at "I'm personally not offended" instead of insulting people who are and taking the side of the person who they're offended by.

Then don't choose sides. Leave it at "I'm personally not offended" instead of insulting people who are and taking the side of the person who they're offended by.
I insulted someone? Lol

But back on topic, if ANYTHING family guy should be getting flack for offensive material.

I insulted someone? Lol

But back on topic, if ANYTHING family guy should be getting flack for offensive material.

Don't be dense. You can insult someone without using foul language or calling them names. If a person has a legitimate grievance about an issue, and you go up to him and start laughing at him and calling him sensitive/soft/reaching, is that not insulting?

Humor doesn't have to be offensive though. It's just that our society is so laden with schadenfreude, people love when the laugh is at someone else's expense.

Back
Top Bottom