Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

Oh well.... Now I'm sure I won't listen in class 
Browsing NT while driving 
now i can check out NT while piloting a 747..
You guys aren't making me feel better about this. 
its 2012 plus 11 months and 15 days and we are JUST going mobile?

not impressed.
That's ten months and fifteen days, guy who's only been here since September.  Eleven months and fifteen days would be December 15th.  But who's counting?

I can't change what's happened in the past.  Yuku, ironically enough, released their mobile app the same exact day we left.  It doesn't seem to be helping them retain any users.  We chose a platform that didn't have true mobile support on day one, but I believe the end product was worth the wait.  

Our staff members aren't software developers and NikeTalk isn't exactly a Fortune 500 company.  We did the best we could with the resources available and we managed to bring you guys a dedicated mobile site without co-branding it with Geico, the Kia hamster, or something similarly tacky.  It may have taken some time, but we remained true to our word and did exactly what we said we'd do.
Thanks Meth and Huddler....the work you've done for the new NT is nothing short of amazing.  And to think I was pissed at the change back in July.  Now I couldn't imagine going back. 
I'm glad you gave the new site a chance. 

We certainly performed our due diligence.  After the mistake we made by sticking with Yuku through their many ownership problems, we knew just how important it was to get this one right.  We literally chose the better user experience over the options that were likely more lucrative.  I just reviewed our latest revenue figures and we're making less than we used to, but the site has never been better and our fellow members, by and large, are happy.  That's our top priority. 

We certainly performed our due diligence.  After the mistake we made by sticking with Yuku through their many ownership problems, we knew just how important it was to get this one right.  We literally chose the better user experience over the options that were likely more lucrative.  I just reviewed our latest revenue figures and we're making less than we used to, but the site has never been better and our fellow members, by and large, are happy.  That's our top priority. 

Is there a specific reason for this? What other factors help determine how much revenue NT generates?

With all the recent improvements for NT.....any chance you guys can develop something to help the Wizards get that first W?

Is there a specific reason for this? What other factors help determine how much revenue NT generates?

With all the recent improvements for NT.....any chance you guys can develop something to help the Wizards get that first W?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now people can stop crying about this whole mobile thing as if it was so hard to use NT on the iphone :rolleyes

im still waiting on the NT new era tho... id take that over a mobile site anyday of the week and im sure others agree with me.

GIVE US NIKETALK FITTEDS METH & DIRTY!!!

now people can stop crying about this whole mobile thing as if it was so hard to use NT on the iphone :rolleyes
im still waiting on the NT new era tho... id take that over a mobile site anyday of the week and im sure others agree with me.
GIVE US NIKETALK FITTEDS METH & DIRTY!!!

I suggest a niketalk shirt :nerd:

anyways GOOD JOB on the mobile site Meth! :smokin

that image upload feature is the **** :smokin

lulz @ everyone excited for the upload pic feature, ya dont eem post pictures now man :lol:

"It's been a long time comin, but I knoooow change gone come, oh yes it will"

Now I have an excuse to ditch this piece of trash phone I have. Props Meth. :nthat:

Would give kudos, but I can't even do that from this remedial piece of junk.

Back
Top Bottom