Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

If you tap the post title, it'll take you to the top of the page.  That's been the case since version 1, but it's not widely known.  It is included in the mobile quick start guide, however. 

The behavior for tapping on threads was changed with the last update.  It should now automatically take you to the first unread post in each thread.  If you've ready all of the posts, it should take you to the last page.  

Remember, you can already jump to specific pages of a thread without scrolling by using the actions button in the upper right portion of the screen.  You can check the guide for details. 
Good looks on that clear up my dude. 

Damn, it feels good to be directly quoted by the Methodical one 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Whenever I'm scrolling, the actions menu will randomly pop up sometimes.

This really isn't an issue, but I'd like to know how I can do this on command while scrolling.

Last edited:
I would randomly be scrolling down and it would randomly bring me to the top of the page again for no reason. 

Whenever I'm scrolling, the actions menu will randomly pop up sometimes.
This really isn't an issue, but I'd like to know how I can do this on command while scrolling.

Could you guys PM me your phone & browser version info?

The "jump to top" and "jump to bottom" buttons are now live.  They're highlighted in these screenshots in case you need a little help finding them.

The new mobile image viewer has been hit and miss for me thus far, so let me know what your experiences are (with your device/platform type) if you get a chance.  

This is still very much a work in progress but, as you can see, it's getting better all the time and it's obviously light-years ahead of what we dealt with under Yuku. 

My girlfriend gave me an early Christmas surprise tonight (Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2) and I feel like I'm using NT on GOD mode. Loving this!

Honestly this nt mobile is the best thing ever
I just got an iPhone 5 and I can't get enough of it
Good job guys :smile:

Whenever I scroll down, often times the screen often scrolls back up to the top, even if I didn't click on the status bar. How do I stop this?

idk why this is my first time visiting the mobile site. shame one me. mobile site is crack though. insertcoolntgi

Back
Top Bottom