Inside LIBERIA *Mind Blowing*

pretty interesting videos. watched the Liberia and North Korea videos.

can't believe people resorting to cannibalism in Liberia...that's crazy. i know people need to eat, but daaaaaaaaamn

Just finished watching the Liberia vid. Really is eye opening to see how other countries have it. Even Obama made it out there. General 2pac, butt naked? The US affects all countries. Not always in a good way. Will check the korea one later.

Just finished watching the Liberia vid. Really is eye opening to see how other countries have it. Even Obama made it out there. General 2pac, butt naked? The US affects all countries. Not always in a good way. Will check the korea one later.

I like docus like this. I watched the first piece of the Liberia one and will finish it in a few minutes. I did the same with the North Korean one, but Explorer did a really good one about North Korea. There's also another called "Children of the Secret State" that you can find on Google vids that is pretty good..and was posted here a year or two ago.

If I were to be critical about these guys from Vice, I'd say they did a fair job...the only annoying part is that sometimes they over emphasize how dangerous whatever they are about to do is.. I guess to make it look more interesting. Yea, I know it's dangerous but no need to keep saying it.

It's like hell on earth over there, though. But it seems like that is all there is to do there. You wake up and have no job to go to..so you smoke some heroin, do your voodoo and kill people who you think are your enemy.

I like docus like this. I watched the first piece of the Liberia one and will finish it in a few minutes. I did the same with the North Korean one, but Explorer did a really good one about North Korea. There's also another called "Children of the Secret State" that you can find on Google vids that is pretty good..and was posted here a year or two ago.

If I were to be critical about these guys from Vice, I'd say they did a fair job...the only annoying part is that sometimes they over emphasize how dangerous whatever they are about to do is.. I guess to make it look more interesting. Yea, I know it's dangerous but no need to keep saying it.

It's like hell on earth over there, though. But it seems like that is all there is to do there. You wake up and have no job to go to..so you smoke some heroin, do your voodoo and kill people who you think are your enemy.

Dam I been stuck on this site for a couple hours watching vids. I watched the Liberia doc, North Korea, and the Afghanistan doc.

Now im watching the Alarma doc.

Dam I been stuck on this site for a couple hours watching vids. I watched the Liberia doc, North Korea, and the Afghanistan doc.

Now im watching the Alarma doc.

Thats crazy, this sorta stuff happened in my home country of sudan. but i didnot think n were eating and drinking blood.
laugh.gif

Thats crazy, this sorta stuff happened in my home country of sudan. but i didnot think n were eating and drinking blood.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom