Inside LIBERIA *Mind Blowing*

Originally Posted by patent leather

Knowing Nt'ers, I'm glad people actually watched it, despite being 55 minutes long
laugh.gif
My fault also, if this was posted months ago.

Also check out the The Gun Markets in Pakistan film. Short film, but really interesting.
The Pakistan webisode really surprised me

Originally Posted by patent leather

Knowing Nt'ers, I'm glad people actually watched it, despite being 55 minutes long
laugh.gif
My fault also, if this was posted months ago.

Also check out the The Gun Markets in Pakistan film. Short film, but really interesting.
The Pakistan webisode really surprised me

Great vid. The one on north Korea was great too. You can't help but feel bad for these people that are told how to live their lives in every little aspect.

Great vid. The one on north Korea was great too. You can't help but feel bad for these people that are told how to live their lives in every little aspect.

Wow. Thanks for sharin that OP. That is serious. Many ppl don't understand just how bad Africa is. Not even the toughest goon from America would wanna go to Africa

Wow. Thanks for sharin that OP. That is serious. Many ppl don't understand just how bad Africa is. Not even the toughest goon from America would wanna go to Africa

The Tea Girl in the North Korea joint was sad as hell  man...10months with out seeing anyone!?!
eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

The Tea Girl in the North Korea joint was sad as hell  man...10months with out seeing anyone!?!
eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom