Inside LIBERIA *Mind Blowing*

saw this post awhile back. If you enjoyed this, you need to Netflix "Ghost of Cite' soleil " about the slums in Haiti.

saw this post awhile back. If you enjoyed this, you need to Netflix "Ghost of Cite' soleil " about the slums in Haiti.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

If I were to be critical about these guys from Vice, I'd say they did a fair job...the only annoying part is that sometimes they over emphasize how dangerous whatever they are about to do is.. I guess to make it look more interesting. Yea, I know it's dangerous but no need to keep saying it.

It really didnt seem like they were in any immediate danger except for the time when they were in the brothel and the woman was asking for money

Originally Posted by Ghenges

If I were to be critical about these guys from Vice, I'd say they did a fair job...the only annoying part is that sometimes they over emphasize how dangerous whatever they are about to do is.. I guess to make it look more interesting. Yea, I know it's dangerous but no need to keep saying it.

It really didnt seem like they were in any immediate danger except for the time when they were in the brothel and the woman was asking for money

damn just watched the North korea one. That's probably what it felt like to be in a cult. R.I.P. to the dudes who got merked in the world cup. Their lives are over

damn just watched the North korea one. That's probably what it felt like to be in a cult. R.I.P. to the dudes who got merked in the world cup. Their lives are over

thanks for posting the link. the site has some good videos, i'll probably check out the north korea one after i watch liberia

thanks for posting the link. the site has some good videos, i'll probably check out the north korea one after i watch liberia

this was posted a few months back...i watched all the ones on Liberia...gonna watch the North Korea ones sometime

this was posted a few months back...i watched all the ones on Liberia...gonna watch the North Korea ones sometime

eek.gif
10 minutes in. Man thankyou OP

Back
Top Bottom