Inside LIBERIA *Mind Blowing*

eek.gif
10 minutes in. Man thankyou OP

Originally Posted by jschue

GREAT watch. Like video said, once the UN leaves, +**@ is going to go down.

For real.

The worst part is that the main people who are attempting to help are the ex-generals. The same people who promoted the violence and trafficked weapons and drugs seem to be the ONLY people who are attempting to get them off the streets.

I pray for humanity.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jschue

GREAT watch. Like video said, once the UN leaves, +**@ is going to go down.

For real.

The worst part is that the main people who are attempting to help are the ex-generals. The same people who promoted the violence and trafficked weapons and drugs seem to be the ONLY people who are attempting to get them off the streets.

I pray for humanity.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Thanks for sharing! Makes you realize how much easier life is in America
word to things like the SEGWAY, SLAP CHOP and the other sillyness everyone buys on TV
laugh.gif

Amanpour (CNN) should go to Liberia and make a mini-documentary like the NK ones she did years ago.

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Thanks for sharing! Makes you realize how much easier life is in America
word to things like the SEGWAY, SLAP CHOP and the other sillyness everyone buys on TV
laugh.gif

Amanpour (CNN) should go to Liberia and make a mini-documentary like the NK ones she did years ago.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam I been stuck on this site for a couple hours watching vids. I watched the Liberia doc, North Korea, and the Afghanistan doc.

Now im watching the Alarma doc.

that Alarma doc 
sick.gif

Vice magazine/TV 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam I been stuck on this site for a couple hours watching vids. I watched the Liberia doc, North Korea, and the Afghanistan doc.

Now im watching the Alarma doc.

that Alarma doc 
sick.gif

Vice magazine/TV 
pimp.gif

Knowing Nt'ers, I'm glad people actually watched it, despite being 55 minutes long
laugh.gif
My fault also, if this was posted months ago.

Also check out the The Gun Markets in Pakistan film. Short film, but really interesting.

Knowing Nt'ers, I'm glad people actually watched it, despite being 55 minutes long
laugh.gif
My fault also, if this was posted months ago.

Also check out the The Gun Markets in Pakistan film. Short film, but really interesting.

The "Anarchy in the UK" karaoke session at the end of the North Korea one is great, but its scary to see that the whole country is basically just a huge cult involving 25 million or so people.

The "Anarchy in the UK" karaoke session at the end of the North Korea one is great, but its scary to see that the whole country is basically just a huge cult involving 25 million or so people.

Back
Top Bottom