INSANE SOCCER MEG

so me and my friends at the beach....it is crazy for some of you soccer fans...kinda hard to see...only 13 seconds so watch a couple of times....

roll.gif
roll.gif

everyone in this clip happens to be on NT....just thought of that

lol it was so bad....the lucky thing was that is like the only footage we got all day.....we were at the beach for 5 hours at least

i am the one who scores....lol...you wanna no characters?...ill give you screennames if you really want them in a PM...i dont want to expose my friends....lol

laugh.gif
OP is the one that hit the goal. The white dude who got his ankles FROZE is a friend of ours. I was the one who got juked in the begininng.
embarassed.gif
whatever, i play basketball
laugh.gif

wait, which meg are you referring to? the 2nd i don't consider a meg because it was a pass..was the first one a meg? I couldn't really see..

we were at capatola*....how do not consider that a meg...the first one was a stop and go juke...very clean....just not the footage.

I thought a meg was more of a dribble... as in, you had to get on the other end of it yourself and continue moving with the ball... looked like just a betweenthe legs pass to me.

you guys look like HSers... ya'll skipped school to go to the beach, or is this from the weekend or something?

Originally Posted by mario23407

it wasnt even that good.

do you play any sports? soccer?

I know it wasn't that special but beach soccer is much much much harder than regular soccer so the quality of jukes are not as good..

we might go this weekend and will be sure to tape some more...

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

it wasnt even that good.

I know it wasn't that special but beach soccer is much much much harder than regular soccer so the quality of jukes are not as good..

Ive been playing soccer since i was 4 so i know a thing or two about it.

it wasnt even that good.

so i suppose you are pretty good...

what age are you? play for a HS or club? position?

*Note to all great NT soccer players: Post all your best soccer moves andtricks in here...I wanna see how good yall are

speaking of soccer players, i had a friend who was All-Met in soccer his freshman year then just quit to play football (which he sucked at).
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

it wasnt even that good.

*Note to all great NT soccer players: Post all your best soccer moves and tricks in here...I wanna see how good yall are

I'm agreeing with Mario that was pretty gay. As far as beach soccer is concerned, you are not supposed to be dribbling in sand... Watch the BeachSoccer world cup (I attend it pretty much every year it's in Rio), they don't pass unless it's through the air, I understand it's 2 on 2, butdon't be blaming the lameness of your footage on the sand.

For the record, I was in Flamengo's development program (basically they work with you until they think you're ready for their REAL team) for a year anda bit but dropped out because I didn't think I was good enough to make anywhere near the amount of money I'd make if I got a regular job after collegeand it was taking away from my grades, etc. I played defensive midfielder or center back (word to Beckenbauer
pimp.gif
)

As far as your note... I think you will get maybe 1 or 2 replies with videos or any thing of the sort in it. Also, tricks and moves really are NOT whatdefines a good "soccer" player, try one of those moves on an experienced defender and you're are either a) losing the ball, b) he's not evengoing to flinch or c) he will just box you out once the ball is by him, and you are not. Hvae you noticed how few "dribblers" there are in the Pros?You have to be ridiculously agile to make a name for yourself dribbling, and most who do also are famous for passing, if not shooting or both.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

it wasnt even that good.

*Note to all great NT soccer players: Post all your best soccer moves and tricks in here...I wanna see how good yall are

I'm agreeing with Mario that was pretty gay. As far as beach soccer is concerned, you are not supposed to be dribbling in sand... Watch the Beach Soccer world cup (I attend it pretty much every year it's in Rio), they don't pass unless it's through the air, I understand it's 2 on 2, but don't be blaming the lameness of your footage on the sand.

For the record, I was in Flamengo's development program (basically they work with you until they think you're ready for their REAL team) for a year and a bit but dropped out because I didn't think I was good enough to make anywhere near the amount of money I'd make if I got a regular job after college and it was taking away from my grades, etc. I played defensive midfielder or center back (word to Beckenbauer
pimp.gif
)

As far as your note... I think you will get maybe 1 or 2 replies with videos or any thing of the sort in it. Also, tricks and moves really are NOT what defines a good "soccer" player, try one of those moves on an experienced defender and you're are either a) losing the ball, b) he's not even going to flinch or c) he will just box you out once the ball is by him, and you are not. Hvae you noticed how few "dribblers" there are in the Pros? You have to be ridiculously agile to make a name for yourself dribbling, and most who do also are famous for passing, if not shooting or both.

pwned.
i was also gunna say that it was a decent highlight...but it definitely does NOT deserve a thread on NT.

As far as your note... I think you will get maybe 1 or 2 replies with videos or any thing of the sort in it. Also, tricks and moves really are NOT what defines a good "soccer" player, try one of those moves on an experienced defender and you're are either a) losing the ball, b) he's not even going to flinch or c) he will just box you out once the ball is by him, and you are not. Hvae you noticed how few "dribblers" there are in the Pros? You have to be ridiculously agile to make a name for yourself dribbling, and most who do also are famous for passing, if not shooting or both.

Agreed, i thought this was a joke. Insane - sorry, but no.

Back
Top Bottom