INSANE SOCCER MEG

hey I didn't post it...
I'm just in the vid..
never came to brag or nothing...plus its not anything spectacular, just wanted to see what you guys could do with the ball...

platinum funk...I totally agree and respect what you were saying about what makes a great player

i like how you are comparing us to pro players...i am actually lovin the idea...but i also like how 96% of the guys tryin to "pwned" us have neverplayed collage or semi pro soccer......i dont think MOST of you have any room to talk...all imlikepele is tryin to say is we think "our" little clipwas nice for a couple of 16 year old kids....now what do you 16-25 year olds have to show us..........

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

i like how you are comparing us to pro players...i am actually lovin the idea...but i also like how 96% of the guys tryin to "pwned" us have never played collage or semi pro soccer......i dont think MOST of you have any room to talk...all imlikepele is tryin to say is we think "our" little clip was nice for a couple of 16 year old kids....now what do you 16-25 year olds have to show us..........

People aren't trying to pwn you imo But you can't come out with attitude claiming something is insane when its not. Nice yeah, insane not somuch.
And yes before you call me out, i know what im talking about. I was part of a Championship (league below the PL) developmental program from 11-16.However i couldn't continue on because i had to prioritise with another sport i was better at, i was never going to make it pro anyway, unlike my HS friendwho now plays for the senior team. Plus I also played on the developmental team for a BBL hoops team, but had to stop that too. I had a small chance torepresent my country in another sport, unfortunately it never happened. Story of my life so far, "almost but, not quite".

Last year i was fortunate enough to study abroad for a year at a Div 2 college. The standard of soccer was a joke! In the same way that college basketball inthe UK is a joke. I hadn't played in 4 years and i could have made the team, as could many of the foreign students. Unfortunately we (the internationalstudents) had to settle for dominating the intramural. I hope Div 1 is a lot better than what i saw.

Sorry but something i could see 12 year old kids do on a Saturday morning is not "insane". I guess in the same way that i'm sure your HS hoopsteam could beat my college team, they are not "insane", and a couple of them play semi-pro as well. SMH.

i've played college soccer, and this was just right place right time, it was nice but i dont think it warranted a whole thread.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

so me and my friends at the beach....it is crazy for some of you soccer fans...kinda hard to see...only 13 seconds so watch a couple of times....

roll.gif
roll.gif

everyone in this clip happens to be on NT....just thought of that

Your avy explains why the move was so wonderful to you.

I thought I was going to see something SCINTILLATING & MERCURIAL, but....

Beach soccer though, looked like good times.
smile.gif

ok so some of you are maybe real or former soccer players....what can you guys/girls do with a ball on the beach....or anywhere......i think our clip is goodand only 2-3 people have agreed.....

Back
Top Bottom