Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

exciting stuff....the 3s are a must cop along side the XIs

Lets just see how they do in terms of quality....

exciting stuff....the 3s are a must cop along side the XIs

Lets just see how they do in terms of quality....

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Bordeaux, III, and playoff XIII...

Be ready everybody, act accordingly...
I know you have ties with Nike so what is this supposed to mean?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Bordeaux, III, and playoff XIII...

Be ready everybody, act accordingly...
I know you have ties with Nike so what is this supposed to mean?
nerd.gif

all of them are copped! Cool grays X2 on the release day. The rest I'll wait like what I did on the powder 9's.

all of them are copped! Cool grays X2 on the release day. The rest I'll wait like what I did on the powder 9's.

can we please get a decent retro on the Bordeaux's, havent grabbed any J's for a while now but with out a doubt ill be grabbing those unless they butcher them like the recent black vi's. playoff xiii's will be copped too. My current white/cement iii's are pretty beat these days but for 150 i think im gonna end up passing on those.

can we please get a decent retro on the Bordeaux's, havent grabbed any J's for a while now but with out a doubt ill be grabbing those unless they butcher them like the recent black vi's. playoff xiii's will be copped too. My current white/cement iii's are pretty beat these days but for 150 i think im gonna end up passing on those.

Cool Grey
Flints vs XIII White/Red (its mehhhh right now dont know which one to buy) .

i dont like those white cement 3 (i only like the black cement) neither the playoffs 13 so i will pass.

Cool Grey
Flints vs XIII White/Red (its mehhhh right now dont know which one to buy) .

i dont like those white cement 3 (i only like the black cement) neither the playoffs 13 so i will pass.

Picks of Flints should leak in about a week or so.......Could be wrong but I have it on good authority that they will

Picks of Flints should leak in about a week or so.......Could be wrong but I have it on good authority that they will

Back
Top Bottom