Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

They need to properly retro the XIII "playoff" clothing, too, in remembrance of the sweatsuits and shorts w/the neon circle.

I'm not into sweatsuits, but the shorts sound dope, especially with the neon circle.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

They need to properly retro the XIII "playoff" clothing, too, in remembrance of the sweatsuits and shorts w/the neon circle.

I'm not into sweatsuits, but the shorts sound dope, especially with the neon circle.

I'm liking all of them...

But damn....$150 a piece? Here's hoping I can catch a couple of them on sale
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm liking all of them...

But damn....$150 a piece? Here's hoping I can catch a couple of them on sale
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

been there done that. only thing worth getting is bordeaux vii.... maybe playoff xiii aswell....

been there done that. only thing worth getting is bordeaux vii.... maybe playoff xiii aswell....

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Jordan Brand basically wants to bill me for a shoe every month!

Agreed.
Too much, too quick.

I truly enjoy sneakers, the search and find aspect, surprising retroes like many of these (although a lot are butchered), and the collecting aspect. Personally, I can no longer collect avidly because I'm a grown man with bills now, but Nike doesn't help by dropping %+@% weekly!!; the search and find will always be there because of this. The surprising retroes will be there too. Nike just needs to stop dropping "variant colorways"!

*steps off my soap box*

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Jordan Brand basically wants to bill me for a shoe every month!

Agreed.
Too much, too quick.

I truly enjoy sneakers, the search and find aspect, surprising retroes like many of these (although a lot are butchered), and the collecting aspect. Personally, I can no longer collect avidly because I'm a grown man with bills now, but Nike doesn't help by dropping %+@% weekly!!; the search and find will always be there because of this. The surprising retroes will be there too. Nike just needs to stop dropping "variant colorways"!

*steps off my soap box*

Back
Top Bottom