Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Sorry to bring my post up (gravedigging) but i just recieve confirmation that the Altitude 13s will indeed release this Xmas and Feb will release the black/chrome 8s

later.

Someone will vouch for me.

If you were a newcomer to sneakers, you'd be set for a GOOD while with only the 6 releases on the first page. Wow!

Still think it's too much too quick.

If you were a newcomer to sneakers, you'd be set for a GOOD while with only the 6 releases on the first page. Wow!

Still think it's too much too quick.

Sorry to bring my post up (gravedigging) but i just recieve confirmation that the Altitude 13s will indeed release this Xmas and Feb will release the black/chrome 8s

later.

Syced for Altitudes. Never been a Chrome 8 type of dude. They alright..

later.

Syced for Altitudes. Never been a Chrome 8 type of dude. They alright..

altitudes too, dang it, i jus pinky swore wit my girl that i was only picking up the cool greys this holiday

altitudes too, dang it, i jus pinky swore wit my girl that i was only picking up the cool greys this holiday

Originally Posted by luxurious24

She got a strangle hold on your finances? 
laugh.gif

She got a strangle hold on your finances? 
laugh.gif

Me and you both Fam lol wifey is gettin sick of me taking up all her handbag and Vera Wang shoe space in the guest room
laugh.gif

Me and you both Fam lol wifey is gettin sick of me taking up all her handbag and Vera Wang shoe space in the guest room
laugh.gif

Damn, I need the Cool Greys, Playoff 13s and Cement 3s.

Might have to skip the cements.

Damn, I need the Cool Greys, Playoff 13s and Cement 3s.

Might have to skip the cements.

the white/red/pearl 13's are coming out in December if you go on youtube there are some people who copped early and did reviews on them they look real good

the white/red/pearl 13's are coming out in December if you go on youtube there are some people who copped early and did reviews on them they look real good

Originally Posted by AEA18

Thanks for the heads up. Online reviews are ok. I can usually make my own judgments though, lol. Some people who hold reviews are just plain dumb; act like they know sneakers and they don't.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Thanks for the heads up. Online reviews are ok. I can usually make my own judgments though, lol. Some people who hold reviews are just plain dumb; act like they know sneakers and they don't.

They need to properly retro the XIII "playoff" clothing, too, in remembrance of the sweatsuits and shorts w/the neon circle.

They need to properly retro the XIII "playoff" clothing, too, in remembrance of the sweatsuits and shorts w/the neon circle.

Back
Top Bottom