Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

Sweet, I will have have all six of them for sure
pimp.gif

everything is a must have except the gray toe 13s i could pass on those and spend that $ on one of the foamposite releases next yr

everything is a must have except the gray toe 13s i could pass on those and spend that $ on one of the foamposite releases next yr

2011 is gonna start off right.....i'll pass on the 13's if their the grey toes....and the cool grey 11's and bordeaux's are a pass also....never liked either colorway

2011 is gonna start off right.....i'll pass on the 13's if their the grey toes....and the cool grey 11's and bordeaux's are a pass also....never liked either colorway

My local store guy told me that Altitude XIII is also coming end of this year but no one reported it. I wonder.... Maybe Asia release only?

My local store guy told me that Altitude XIII is also coming end of this year but no one reported it. I wonder.... Maybe Asia release only?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ALL SO WRAPPED UP AROUND THESE 6 SHOES BUT DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF ATLEAST ONE... H3LL NO SMH
This right here.

How is it Mid-July and we don't even have samples of the Cool Greys set to release in Dec or the XIII's set to release before them. Production had to start in March and April of this year for em.

Must we go through this again?  Think back to the 11/12 pack and how long we had to wait for pics?  The 5/18 pack?  There have been other releases where pics have not dropped unbtil the last minute.  When JB wants to keep **+% locked up, they can.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ALL SO WRAPPED UP AROUND THESE 6 SHOES BUT DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF ATLEAST ONE... H3LL NO SMH
This right here.

How is it Mid-July and we don't even have samples of the Cool Greys set to release in Dec or the XIII's set to release before them. Production had to start in March and April of this year for em.

Must we go through this again?  Think back to the 11/12 pack and how long we had to wait for pics?  The 5/18 pack?  There have been other releases where pics have not dropped unbtil the last minute.  When JB wants to keep **+% locked up, they can.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I'm pretty sure it's the OG White/black/true red/Pearl grey XIIIs that are meant to be releasing

4624018198_6188216c4c.jpg

I think these websites are getting their Pearl grey & their Flint grey mixed up
these better release, i dont want no stupid grey toes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I'm pretty sure it's the OG White/black/true red/Pearl grey XIIIs that are meant to be releasing

4624018198_6188216c4c.jpg

I think these websites are getting their Pearl grey & their Flint grey mixed up
these better release, i dont want no stupid grey toes
sick.gif

YEah its the OG WHite/Red colorway that is dropping not the grey toes....i just recently sold my grey toes for $90 and i regret it ;-/

YEah its the OG WHite/Red colorway that is dropping not the grey toes....i just recently sold my grey toes for $90 and i regret it ;-/

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

i'd love some altitude XIII's
I still got my pair DS. But, I dont think they are coming out with altitude XIII's in the next year...I haven't heard anything...and im sure if it was "Officially" rumored it would be all over NT.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

i'd love some altitude XIII's
I still got my pair DS. But, I dont think they are coming out with altitude XIII's in the next year...I haven't heard anything...and im sure if it was "Officially" rumored it would be all over NT.

Back
Top Bottom