In your opinion what nation has the best "culture," and why?

Advertising... consumerism... Facebook... Twitter... Lil Wayne... Reality TV... celebrity gossip... "i" THIS and ANDROID that... etc. etc. etc., is all I see and all I hear every day all day. Even if I try to, living in America you cannot escape it. I am tired of the American "culture." 
In your opinion what countries have a culture that is more conducive to "easy living," for lack of a better term? 

All insight is appreciated. Thanks. 

Advertising... consumerism... Facebook... Twitter... Lil Wayne... Reality TV... celebrity gossip... "i" THIS and ANDROID that... etc. etc. etc., is all I see and all I hear every day all day. Even if I try to, living in America you cannot escape it. I am tired of the American "culture." 
In your opinion what countries have a culture that is more conducive to "easy living," for lack of a better term? 

All insight is appreciated. Thanks. 

GB is cool...although they do dislike Americans for the way we slaughtered the English language.

GB is cool...although they do dislike Americans for the way we slaughtered the English language.

Italy
France
Spain
Brazil
U.K.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Italy
France
Spain
Brazil
U.K.
Japan

pimp.gif
Any specific insight or examples of why? 
History,historical significance,geography and the many different aspects of their culture such as gastronomy,music,art etc

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Italy
France
Spain
Brazil
U.K.
Japan

pimp.gif
Any specific insight or examples of why? 
History,historical significance,geography and the many different aspects of their culture such as gastronomy,music,art etc

I did a stretch in Japan, and have to say that I really admire their culture.

The Japanese just had one of the worst natural disasters in modern history, and you didn't see any looting, rioting, stealing. You've gotta respect that kind of discipline.

In America, all it takes is for Oprah to give out free chicken, and fools get to acting up.

Not too mention that the nation took a huge loss after WW2, and was forced to change their whole culture. Gave up their ability to have an Army forever, and they invested all that war money into technology and innovation and bounced back pretty well.

All while we still have Americans in the South with confederate flags talking that "The South will rise again" BS.

So I won't say that Japan has the best, but I admire their culture.

I did a stretch in Japan, and have to say that I really admire their culture.

The Japanese just had one of the worst natural disasters in modern history, and you didn't see any looting, rioting, stealing. You've gotta respect that kind of discipline.

In America, all it takes is for Oprah to give out free chicken, and fools get to acting up.

Not too mention that the nation took a huge loss after WW2, and was forced to change their whole culture. Gave up their ability to have an Army forever, and they invested all that war money into technology and innovation and bounced back pretty well.

All while we still have Americans in the South with confederate flags talking that "The South will rise again" BS.

So I won't say that Japan has the best, but I admire their culture.

france nd switzerland. france has history nd a great street culture. switzerland is so laid back its amazing. for those who are saying GB....my god that place is worse than america

france nd switzerland. france has history nd a great street culture. switzerland is so laid back its amazing. for those who are saying GB....my god that place is worse than america

I actually think America has a good culture, you just have to find it in the right places. Also Sudan, UAE and Germany

I actually think America has a good culture, you just have to find it in the right places. Also Sudan, UAE and Germany

Back
Top Bottom