In your opinion what nation has the best "culture," and why?

U.S. Virgin Islands

It had very poor and dangerous areas, but people are polite and look out for one another. Beautiful weather and seclusion from the commotion of the US. amazing homes with amazing views.

U.S. Virgin Islands

It had very poor and dangerous areas, but people are polite and look out for one another. Beautiful weather and seclusion from the commotion of the US. amazing homes with amazing views.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

SPAIN
This. Laid back lifestyle, the food is great, the people are more friendly and open-minded than in most countries (es. France), and you've also got decent pro ball, too.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

SPAIN
This. Laid back lifestyle, the food is great, the people are more friendly and open-minded than in most countries (es. France), and you've also got decent pro ball, too.

I got fam in Belgiuim who've been all over Europe and they say Barcelona is where it's at. Get on that Catalan life. 

I got fam in Belgiuim who've been all over Europe and they say Barcelona is where it's at. Get on that Catalan life. 

There are no cultures 'better' than the other though; they are merely 'different'.

There are no cultures 'better' than the other though; they are merely 'different'.

Originally Posted by FOG

says you
eyes.gif

India- cuisine, geography, religion, film industry, languages, diversity, cricket. 
England seems cool too.

India- cuisine, geography, religion, film industry, languages, diversity, cricket. 
England seems cool too.

Originally Posted by FOG

exactly. you might enjoy some cultures more than others, but how can you flat out say some cultures are better? cmon now

Originally Posted by FOG

exactly. you might enjoy some cultures more than others, but how can you flat out say some cultures are better? cmon now

get on your andrew zimmern steez and find out for yourself, the best times of my life were outside the country.

get on your andrew zimmern steez and find out for yourself, the best times of my life were outside the country.

Back
Top Bottom