In your opinion what nation has the best "culture," and why?

As an American I like the Australian, Russian, Enlish, and to be honest a lot more.  So many cultures I would like to experience.  I'd travel everywhere if i had the money to. 

Always admired the Northern Europe people like Denmark, Sweden, Finland etc. 

Traveling up and down Asia would be the bomb too. 

I could only imagine how beautiful some places are around the Mediterranean Sea. 

maybe try some Vietnamese Cuisine in Vietnam and visiting Halong Bay (Top Gear)
pimp.gif

Haven't been anywhere besides the us and Canada. But from what most European dudes tell me its alot better than here. At least people from the uk, France and Spain.

Haven't been anywhere besides the us and Canada. But from what most European dudes tell me its alot better than here. At least people from the uk, France and Spain.

Italy

1. Women
2. Cars
3. Clothes
4. Food
5. Soccer
6. Art
7. Rich history in music
8. Wine

Italy

1. Women
2. Cars
3. Clothes
4. Food
5. Soccer
6. Art
7. Rich history in music
8. Wine

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

A lot of places in the world are better than the US at things where it doesn't come to money/ finances . 
It's a little hard to explain. The material standard of living is just not there in the rest of world ( for the same amount of money) that we have here in the US. 

A lot of places in the world are better than the US at things where it doesn't come to money/ finances . 
It's a little hard to explain. The material standard of living is just not there in the rest of world ( for the same amount of money) that we have here in the US. 

I like the US, but for foreign cultures:

-Dubai is pretty cool with all their wealth and stunting. But if you aren't balling, place probably sucks.

-Spain sounds good with the laid back atmosphere, eating dinner at 11, sounds like a great place to live.

I've never been to either though, so this is just based on what I hear/see.

I like the US, but for foreign cultures:

-Dubai is pretty cool with all their wealth and stunting. But if you aren't balling, place probably sucks.

-Spain sounds good with the laid back atmosphere, eating dinner at 11, sounds like a great place to live.

I've never been to either though, so this is just based on what I hear/see.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It needs to be said that the US is still the best country for anyone who wishes to make something of themselves.
No other country provides the breadth of opportunities with the least amount of obstacles no matter who you are. No other country is even close in this respect.

Out of curiosity.. how many countries have you lived/visited?

It needs to be said that the US is still the best country for anyone who wishes to make something of themselves.
No other country provides the breadth of opportunities with the least amount of obstacles no matter who you are. No other country is even close in this respect.

I'm just talking about the way people act here. I know some British dudes and French and Irish. They all say the same thing. Americans are *$$!@ and its hard to meet real friends here
laugh.gif
. I could def live in France though. Dirt cheap school and a culture with a big appreciation for food
pimp.gif
.Work to live. Don't live to work.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

What I said is 100% true. Every country is great when you visit it. I love to visit countries and I want to live in a few for a bit but I'd never want to stay forever. 

People think there's a lot of BS in the US; there is. There's a lot more everywhere else though. 

I see Canada = US though in many respects.  Save for the French speaking parts.
laugh.gif

I'm just talking about the way people act here. I know some British dudes and French and Irish. They all say the same thing. Americans are *$$!@ and its hard to meet real friends here
laugh.gif
. I could def live in France though. Dirt cheap school and a culture with a big appreciation for food
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

What I said is 100% true. Every country is great when you visit it. I love to visit countries and I want to live in a few for a bit but I'd never want to stay forever. 

People think there's a lot of BS in the US; there is. There's a lot more everywhere else though. 

I see Canada = US though in many respects.  Save for the French speaking parts.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
There are a lot of things we take for granted here that aren't available as readily/ easily in others parts of the world. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
There are a lot of things we take for granted here that aren't available as readily/ easily in others parts of the world. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Like what and where? Surely, you can't find a bottle of Aquafina in the middle of the Congo..

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Like what and where? Surely, you can't find a bottle of Aquafina in the middle of the Congo..

Back
Top Bottom