In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

you dont chase happyness or love, its not an object, its a feeling that comes from beyond thought, It's in you, so stop searching...

In order to find it, stop wanting, its all ego, it makes you believe once you find/get this, that, youll be happy. all external forms bring period of happyness, then youll get tired and WANT something new so anyways... Try being in peace with yourself/quite the mind from self destruction, dont fight what you think, just silently watch, on how it tries to keep u trapped from being...accept, understand, let go of past and future, start living in the now.. PRESENT is all you got

Life is beautiful has lots to offer but if youre resisting by self destruction/youre gonna miss out...

resistance comes from the mind, i suggest you start watching it... n learn its behaviors
brilliant post

you dont chase happyness or love, its not an object, its a feeling that comes from beyond thought, It's in you, so stop searching...

In order to find it, stop wanting, its all ego, it makes you believe once you find/get this, that, youll be happy. all external forms bring period of happyness, then youll get tired and WANT something new so anyways... Try being in peace with yourself/quite the mind from self destruction, dont fight what you think, just silently watch, on how it tries to keep u trapped from being...accept, understand, let go of past and future, start living in the now.. PRESENT is all you got

Life is beautiful has lots to offer but if youre resisting by self destruction/youre gonna miss out...

resistance comes from the mind, i suggest you start watching it... n learn its behaviors
brilliant post

by the way, to think about suicide doesn't require you to be depressed or unhappy with your life. As I have touched on here before, life is meaningless in the end, whether we die today, or when we are 80yrs old, none of it will have ever mattered.

I have/have lived a very fortunate life and i have no complaints, but the idea of suicide often crosses my mind. But i'm another one of the crew who "will never do it"

I also am a firm believer in that before we are born, our "death date" is already established. If you aren't meant to die, you will never go through with the suicide.

by the way, to think about suicide doesn't require you to be depressed or unhappy with your life. As I have touched on here before, life is meaningless in the end, whether we die today, or when we are 80yrs old, none of it will have ever mattered.

I have/have lived a very fortunate life and i have no complaints, but the idea of suicide often crosses my mind. But i'm another one of the crew who "will never do it"

I also am a firm believer in that before we are born, our "death date" is already established. If you aren't meant to die, you will never go through with the suicide.

Someone has been reading Eckhart Tolle
pimp.gif

Someone has been reading Eckhart Tolle
pimp.gif

^ a new earth: awakening to your life's purpose . . read that book in a day, good read.

i'm surprised that a lot of people on here are saying never as well . . i thought we've all hit lows that seemed almost unbearable to make it through, i know i have in my 21 years of life. i can't find myself going through with it though . . i'm catholic, so the religious part plays a huge role to it. i have a lot of people i want to see up there though . . & by committing suicide i wouldn't be able to.

^ a new earth: awakening to your life's purpose . . read that book in a day, good read.

i'm surprised that a lot of people on here are saying never as well . . i thought we've all hit lows that seemed almost unbearable to make it through, i know i have in my 21 years of life. i can't find myself going through with it though . . i'm catholic, so the religious part plays a huge role to it. i have a lot of people i want to see up there though . . & by committing suicide i wouldn't be able to.

damn bro you need some of that balloono therapy

any time i'm feelin like i got it rough, i remind myself that things could be MUCH worse. i use that as motivation to keep it moving.

damn bro you need some of that balloono therapy

any time i'm feelin like i got it rough, i remind myself that things could be MUCH worse. i use that as motivation to keep it moving.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

a few times after reading this thread
laugh.gif

I think about it occasionally, but never with the actual intention to do it.

I just wonder how I would go about it, and how people would react.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

a few times after reading this thread
laugh.gif

I think about it occasionally, but never with the actual intention to do it.

I just wonder how I would go about it, and how people would react.

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I'm surprised a lot of people are saying never.

To me it sounds worse when people say they never thought about it at all. Never having a simple thought about it would be a insecurity.

imo it would mean the exact opposite 
ohwell.gif
 guess everyone just thinks differently and has different outlooks on life.

i've never thought about killing myself in my entire life. i seriously love living to much to end it, i've thought how much it would suck if i accidentally slipped or something and killed my self but never about doing it on purpose. my brain just doesn't work like that, i would have to go completely insane before suicide was ever a plausible idea that ever entered my head. why would i want to die? nothing i ever experience can be worse then no longer existing.
 oh i'm athiest if it matters, i don't believe in heaven maybe that plays a part? i don't know 
I said never thought about it at all, just cause you think about suicide doesn't mean your thinking about offing yourself.Plenty of people dont want to die and still think about just to imagine how others would feel or to try to understand a friend or family member who committed suicide.

Originally Posted by Damu

To me it sounds worse when people say they never thought about it at all. Never having a simple thought about it would be a insecurity.

imo it would mean the exact opposite 
ohwell.gif
 guess everyone just thinks differently and has different outlooks on life.

i've never thought about killing myself in my entire life. i seriously love living to much to end it, i've thought how much it would suck if i accidentally slipped or something and killed my self but never about doing it on purpose. my brain just doesn't work like that, i would have to go completely insane before suicide was ever a plausible idea that ever entered my head. why would i want to die? nothing i ever experience can be worse then no longer existing.
 oh i'm athiest if it matters, i don't believe in heaven maybe that plays a part? i don't know 
I said never thought about it at all, just cause you think about suicide doesn't mean your thinking about offing yourself.Plenty of people dont want to die and still think about just to imagine how others would feel or to try to understand a friend or family member who committed suicide.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Insecurity?
laugh.gif
maybe some people are actually happy with their lives and don't think about taking a coward's way out.

suicide is not what's up
My fault having a simple thought about suicide means you unhappy with your life and you want to kill yourself when you get the chance
eyes.gif
. My comment was to the ones that said they were scared to even think about it in any way.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Insecurity?
laugh.gif
maybe some people are actually happy with their lives and don't think about taking a coward's way out.

suicide is not what's up
My fault having a simple thought about suicide means you unhappy with your life and you want to kill yourself when you get the chance
eyes.gif
. My comment was to the ones that said they were scared to even think about it in any way.

damn ... i've 2010 hasn't panned out like i wanted at all ... matter of fact its been real wack ... but c'mon yall ... as far as i know ... you only live once unless you're james bond ...

live your life ...

damn ... i've 2010 hasn't panned out like i wanted at all ... matter of fact its been real wack ... but c'mon yall ... as far as i know ... you only live once unless you're james bond ...

live your life ...

Maybe we're from different worlds, but ya'll seem like a bunch of wussies. But i can understand we are not all the same, and i won't berate people who think of/commit suicide like i used to. Run away? yes, isolate myself? yes, but never thoughts of suicide.

Back
Top Bottom