In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Maybe we're from different worlds, but ya'll seem like a bunch of wussies. But i can understand we are not all the same, and i won't berate people who think of/commit suicide like i used to. Run away? yes, isolate myself? yes, but never thoughts of suicide.

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I think about it a lot. Life has been hard this year, but something keeps me going. Maybe it's the pursuit of happiness which I have yet to obtain. Maybe it's love.

Maybe I'm too much of a coward to take the coward's route. IDK.

What about you?
too many times

to all you immature people who are making jokes about suicide, understand its not like people are just offing themselves because they feel sad. its a constant feeling of hopelessness (that the feelings will improve), loneliness (it's hard to tell someone how youre feeling, esp. when youre feeling suicidal), helplessness (people you love seeing you so down makes you feel even worse)   there are good times and there are bad times, but when the good is outweighed by the bad you start questioning what the hell you're even doing here........
ohwell.gif

its just unbearable sometimes

I could not have said it better.

I think about it a lot. Life has been hard this year, but something keeps me going. Maybe it's the pursuit of happiness which I have yet to obtain. Maybe it's love.

What about you?
too many times

to all you immature people who are making jokes about suicide, understand its not like people are just offing themselves because they feel sad. its a constant feeling of hopelessness (that the feelings will improve), loneliness (it's hard to tell someone how youre feeling, esp. when youre feeling suicidal), helplessness (people you love seeing you so down makes you feel even worse)   there are good times and there are bad times, but when the good is outweighed by the bad you start questioning what the hell you're even doing here........
ohwell.gif

Honestly about three times this year, and all because of frustration. Real stupid.
smh.gif

Honestly about three times this year, and all because of frustration. Real stupid.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

What about you?
too many times

ohwell.gif

Damn yall, if you in NJ i{ll treat you to a good time, grinding on bishes haha. No reason to contemplate this, at a young age bro. Not to put it in your face or anything, but my life is great and anyone who is negative i automatically ignore or stop associating with him-her. Go to workout or join a boxing dojo, helps alot with stress and keeps you in shape, having nothing to llose but $.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

What about you?
too many times

ohwell.gif

Damn yall, if you in NJ i{ll treat you to a good time, grinding on bishes haha. No reason to contemplate this, at a young age bro. Not to put it in your face or anything, but my life is great and anyone who is negative i automatically ignore or stop associating with him-her. Go to workout or join a boxing dojo, helps alot with stress and keeps you in shape, having nothing to llose but $.

I've thought about death before, like what happens after you die and the afterlife but suicide not really.

The past year or so hasn't been to kind to me, and despite the frustration the idea of taking my own life hasn't crossed my mind.

For those of you having suicidal thoughts I hope you find some sort of support system (friends, family, counselor etc.) to help you with your issues.

I've thought about death before, like what happens after you die and the afterlife but suicide not really.

The past year or so hasn't been to kind to me, and despite the frustration the idea of taking my own life hasn't crossed my mind.

For those of you having suicidal thoughts I hope you find some sort of support system (friends, family, counselor etc.) to help you with your issues.

Sounds like a chemical imbalance IMO.....seek a doctor my friend. As for me, nope! There is just too much to live for.

Sounds like a chemical imbalance IMO.....seek a doctor my friend. As for me, nope! There is just too much to live for.

There are some disgusting responses in this thread.

But seriously, suicide is never the answer.

There are some disgusting responses in this thread.

But seriously, suicide is never the answer.

Personally, no I don't OP.

Maybe you should try going to a doctor and discussing this. I'm not sure what you go through, but it can't be enough for you to do this to yourself.

Suicide is NEVER the answer.

Personally, no I don't OP.

Maybe you should try going to a doctor and discussing this. I'm not sure what you go through, but it can't be enough for you to do this to yourself.

Suicide is NEVER the answer.

Many people think of suicide, but not nearly as much actually attempt to do so....A better question would be: "How many of you dudes actually attempted suicide?"
laugh.gif

But I agree, suicide is the coward and selfish way out because that person does not care how others(family/friends) would feel....and they don't want to live to solve their current issues/problems, which basically means they gave up.

Many people think of suicide, but not nearly as much actually attempt to do so....A better question would be: "How many of you dudes actually attempted suicide?"
laugh.gif

But I agree, suicide is the coward and selfish way out because that person does not care how others(family/friends) would feel....and they don't want to live to solve their current issues/problems, which basically means they gave up.

Back
Top Bottom