In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

There was a period of time this year that I thought about it many times, that was after I found out my gf cheated on me.  But since then its been manageable, I tend to go back into those moments every now and then but they are less common the longer time goes

You considered taking your own life multiple times because your gf cheated on you? I find this shocking and kind of pathetic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

There was a period of time this year that I thought about it many times, that was after I found out my gf cheated on me.  But since then its been manageable, I tend to go back into those moments every now and then but they are less common the longer time goes

You considered taking your own life multiple times because your gf cheated on you? I find this shocking and kind of pathetic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

You not about taking that life.
indifferent.gif
at you and the other ******s making a joke out of this thread..

anyways...i think i have contemplated suicide a lot more often in 2010 than any other year..

Originally Posted by Manglor

You not about taking that life.
indifferent.gif
at you and the other ******s making a joke out of this thread..

anyways...i think i have contemplated suicide a lot more often in 2010 than any other year..

Sure. Never in a "I cant take life anymore" or "this is the only way out" kind of thing. Just in a way where I'm curious about what's after this life. Is there an afterlife? Nothing? What does nothing feel like or does everything just end? etc. So many questions that could be answered with a simple 10 degree change in my steering wheel...

Now I'd never, ever take my own life, mostly because I dont believe that there is actually an afterlife, so this right here is it. Also I love living and seeing all these amazing things that happen daily. As well as what it would do to my fam and friends. I'm pretty sure maybe 2 people I know would understand my curiosity behind what happens after this life, because they're into the existential questions and the questions behind the universe and all that %*+$, too.

Cliffs:
Sure, not in a depressed way.
In a "what happens next" way.
Would never do it, because I dont believe anything is next.

Sure. Never in a "I cant take life anymore" or "this is the only way out" kind of thing. Just in a way where I'm curious about what's after this life. Is there an afterlife? Nothing? What does nothing feel like or does everything just end? etc. So many questions that could be answered with a simple 10 degree change in my steering wheel...

Now I'd never, ever take my own life, mostly because I dont believe that there is actually an afterlife, so this right here is it. Also I love living and seeing all these amazing things that happen daily. As well as what it would do to my fam and friends. I'm pretty sure maybe 2 people I know would understand my curiosity behind what happens after this life, because they're into the existential questions and the questions behind the universe and all that %*+$, too.

Cliffs:
Sure, not in a depressed way.
In a "what happens next" way.
Would never do it, because I dont believe anything is next.

Once.

Wouldn't have the balls to actually go through with it.

Especially because my mom threatened to do the same thing so she could find my ghost and beat my +*+.
laugh.gif

Once.

Wouldn't have the balls to actually go through with it.

Especially because my mom threatened to do the same thing so she could find my ghost and beat my +*+.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I'm surprised a lot of people are saying never.

To me it sounds worse when people say they never thought about it at all. Never having a simple thought about it would be a insecurity.
Insecurity?
laugh.gif
maybe some people are actually happy with their lives and don't think about taking a coward's way out.

suicide is not what's up

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I'm surprised a lot of people are saying never.

To me it sounds worse when people say they never thought about it at all. Never having a simple thought about it would be a insecurity.
Insecurity?
laugh.gif
maybe some people are actually happy with their lives and don't think about taking a coward's way out.

suicide is not what's up

Back
Top Bottom