In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

diagnosed with dysthymic depression a year + a half ago

it's a form of clinical depression, but instead of having really bad lows some of the time

i'm down most of the time, but when i'm not, life couldn't be sweeter

it's like a yo-yo

For those of u having trouble with school don't give up, if u wanna talk about it PM me....it's all I'm good at :/

For those of u having trouble with school don't give up, if u wanna talk about it PM me....it's all I'm good at :/

I will never understand why anybody would take their own life. No matter the circumstances, suicide shouldnt be an option.

Never though about committing.

I will never understand why anybody would take their own life. No matter the circumstances, suicide shouldnt be an option.

Never though about committing.

ok

one reason i feel i think about it alot is my lack of confidence/low self esteem

i always expect the worse, i never think positive

cant seem to get my mind right

ok

one reason i feel i think about it alot is my lack of confidence/low self esteem

i always expect the worse, i never think positive

cant seem to get my mind right

suicide = easy way out

never thought of it. cuz even if im in some deep painful ordeal i dont want my life to end there. i want to to go out on top!

suicide = easy way out

never thought of it. cuz even if im in some deep painful ordeal i dont want my life to end there. i want to to go out on top!

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

it's a form of clinical depression, but instead of having really bad lows some of the time

it's like a yo-yo
Makes me appreciate your beats even more..

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

it's like a yo-yo
Makes me appreciate your beats even more..

Usually when I take the subway (NYC) I wonder what would happen if I just happen to jump

Then I got a car, started becoming too afraid that one day it'll happen

Usually when I take the subway (NYC) I wonder what would happen if I just happen to jump

Then I got a car, started becoming too afraid that one day it'll happen

Do you really, really think about doing it? Or just what it would be like? Are you actually at that point with a gun in your mouth, about to jump off a ledge? Or just wondering, what if I put a gun in my mouth, what if I jumped off that ledge?

I was on a 26th story balcony and just looking down and while I was definitely not compelled to jump, I thought to myself, I wonder what it feels like, what the final thought process is that compels someone to jump, and what do they think about as they are going down? No part of me was actually interested in jumping. Are you interested in jumping? If so, why? What is so bad about your life that you need to take the easy way out? Just put your life into perspective, there are people in much worse situations than you, and I can say that without even knowing your situation. You're on the internet, you have the luxury of computer usage, you could be homeless on the street with nothing to eat, no roof over your head, etc. Life's not that bad.

Do you really, really think about doing it? Or just what it would be like? Are you actually at that point with a gun in your mouth, about to jump off a ledge? Or just wondering, what if I put a gun in my mouth, what if I jumped off that ledge?

I was on a 26th story balcony and just looking down and while I was definitely not compelled to jump, I thought to myself, I wonder what it feels like, what the final thought process is that compels someone to jump, and what do they think about as they are going down? No part of me was actually interested in jumping. Are you interested in jumping? If so, why? What is so bad about your life that you need to take the easy way out? Just put your life into perspective, there are people in much worse situations than you, and I can say that without even knowing your situation. You're on the internet, you have the luxury of computer usage, you could be homeless on the street with nothing to eat, no roof over your head, etc. Life's not that bad.

^Its so easy to say put your life in perspective, but I can't feel their pain and sorrow only mine. The impetus behind the thoughts is an amalgamation of many things, not just the past year. Older demons still seem to creep up at times. Many things that are just out of my control, but that I'm still very affected by all the same.

Yesterday my sister told me she was diagnosed with MS, another thing I have to worry about. I had to take myself out of the situation and remain objective. Yes, I still care but it seems I've been hardened long ago. Anyways, there is a laundry list of things I'm dealing with.

I'm just trying to appreciate life and be grateful for where I am in life. Stay strong rings very true right now. I'll give a valiant effort.

^Its so easy to say put your life in perspective, but I can't feel their pain and sorrow only mine. The impetus behind the thoughts is an amalgamation of many things, not just the past year. Older demons still seem to creep up at times. Many things that are just out of my control, but that I'm still very affected by all the same.

Yesterday my sister told me she was diagnosed with MS, another thing I have to worry about. I had to take myself out of the situation and remain objective. Yes, I still care but it seems I've been hardened long ago. Anyways, there is a laundry list of things I'm dealing with.

I'm just trying to appreciate life and be grateful for where I am in life. Stay strong rings very true right now. I'll give a valiant effort.

to be honest. None haven't thought about it ever since i was like in 4th grade im proud of my self and my life. just set your self up for wins in the future you will never be unhappy and do everything your self. and a girl/money cant give you self happiness

to be honest. None haven't thought about it ever since i was like in 4th grade im proud of my self and my life. just set your self up for wins in the future you will never be unhappy and do everything your self. and a girl/money cant give you self happiness

Back
Top Bottom