In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

diagnosed with dysthymic depression a year + a half ago

it's a form of clinical depression, but instead of having really bad lows some of the time

i'm down most of the time, but when i'm not, life couldn't be sweeter

it's like a yo-yo
Makes me appreciate your beats even more..
yup

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

diagnosed with dysthymic depression a year + a half ago

it's a form of clinical depression, but instead of having really bad lows some of the time

i'm down most of the time, but when i'm not, life couldn't be sweeter

it's like a yo-yo
Makes me appreciate your beats even more..
yup

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A few years ago, I used to think about it almost everyday.. I was in a really deep depression. These days, I think about it sporadically.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A few years ago, I used to think about it almost everyday.. I was in a really deep depression. These days, I think about it sporadically.[/color]

Originally Posted by toine2983

For those of you having suicidal thoughts I hope you find some sort of support system (friends, family, counselor etc.) to help you with your issues.
QFT...

Originally Posted by toine2983

For those of you having suicidal thoughts I hope you find some sort of support system (friends, family, counselor etc.) to help you with your issues.
QFT...

i used to often...

but i had that tipping point where it could have gotten worse or better...

it got better, and i'm blessed we got me out of such an ordeal.

i say we, because it wasn't just me, it was god, my fam, boys and even a jump off or two.

it never is just you, always someone there to got through it with you.

i used to often...

but i had that tipping point where it could have gotten worse or better...

it got better, and i'm blessed we got me out of such an ordeal.

i say we, because it wasn't just me, it was god, my fam, boys and even a jump off or two.

it never is just you, always someone there to got through it with you.

A few years ago I thought about it quite a bit, then I pretty much stopped thinking about it.  Recently though I have thought about it pretty frequently.

A few years ago I thought about it quite a bit, then I pretty much stopped thinking about it.  Recently though I have thought about it pretty frequently.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

if you're contemplating Suicide, you are either taking too many pills or drinking too much alcohol. Nothing in life is that bad where you have to take your own life.
Get over yourself, and grow up. I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this aint nowhere near an option. The only time i thought i wanted to die I was on Xanax tripping.
Im from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of NT. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.
She didnt have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my *** for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)
I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.
Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas (favorite drink at the time.) 
indifferent.gif
            Been kicked out of every school in my life damn near.
Basically all Im saying is that We have all had it rough, Pain should make you a bigger and better man, not break you down. If you feel like dying you are way too emotional.
This aint even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, Just keep on Gunnin

Two questions.

Firstly - why?
Secondly - run for it?

Felony possession of Marijuana.
What you mean run for it?? like avoid em??? Na. better to get it over sooner than later. Its been long enough already
tired.gif

if you're contemplating Suicide, you are either taking too many pills or drinking too much alcohol. Nothing in life is that bad where you have to take your own life.
Get over yourself, and grow up. I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this aint nowhere near an option. The only time i thought i wanted to die I was on Xanax tripping.
Im from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of NT. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.
She didnt have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my *** for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)
I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.
Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas (favorite drink at the time.) 
indifferent.gif
Basically all Im saying is that We have all had it rough, Pain should make you a bigger and better man, not break you down. If you feel like dying you are way too emotional.
This aint even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, Just keep on Gunnin

Two questions.

Firstly - why?
Secondly - run for it?

Felony possession of Marijuana.
What you mean run for it?? like avoid em??? Na. better to get it over sooner than later. Its been long enough already
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Two questions.

Firstly - why?
Secondly - run for it?

my bad

indifferent.gif

Two questions.

Firstly - why?
Secondly - run for it?

my bad

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 I'm sorry but that got me.

Its funny to me now, wasnt back then. I had a rough life, but dont want to die.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 I'm sorry but that got me.

Its funny to me now, wasnt back then. I had a rough life, but dont want to die.

Back
Top Bottom