I'm going to buy this man a beer when I get to heaven (great read)

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
dude should have invested in some attack dogs. one kill away from a napalm strike.
Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

Lol.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
dude should have invested in some attack dogs. one kill away from a napalm strike.
Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

Lol.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by trunks206

Don Alejo welcomed them with bullets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%#+$ something has to be done with these cartels in South America, its sad that people like Don Alejo have to take matters into their own hands to stand up to them.

On a side note, is that young police girl from Juarez, Mexico still alive....*knocks on wood* I hope they haven't done anything to her

Na she was murdered about two weeks after being hired.
you got a link? couldnt find it anywhere

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by trunks206

Don Alejo welcomed them with bullets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%#+$ something has to be done with these cartels in South America, its sad that people like Don Alejo have to take matters into their own hands to stand up to them.

On a side note, is that young police girl from Juarez, Mexico still alive....*knocks on wood* I hope they haven't done anything to her

Na she was murdered about two weeks after being hired.
you got a link? couldnt find it anywhere

laugh.gif
@ call the police, they can't do !+$+ with them cartels, or the police are probably in the gangs pocket anyway

laugh.gif
@ call the police, they can't do !+$+ with them cartels, or the police are probably in the gangs pocket anyway

Some of you guys have no idea what the police are like in Mexico. They are up for the highest bidder, no questions asked. Corruption strangles Mexico.

Some of you guys have no idea what the police are like in Mexico. They are up for the highest bidder, no questions asked. Corruption strangles Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom