I'm going to buy this man a beer when I get to heaven (great read)

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
dude should have invested in some attack dogs. one kill away from a napalm strike.
Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

Why can't he just call the police ? SMH . Dude probably saw his grand kid play the final mission in Red Dead Redemption and got inspired

Why can't he just call the police ? SMH . Dude probably saw his grand kid play the final mission in Red Dead Redemption and got inspired

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

my bet is that a.  he didnt trust the police or b.  he didnt want to endanger anyone else's life.

my bet is that a.  he didnt trust the police or b.  he didnt want to endanger anyone else's life.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

I wouldn't trust the police either. Half those %!@+!@!**@##@ work for the cartels

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

I wouldn't trust the police either. Half those %!@+!@!**@##@ work for the cartels

you dont think a mexican drug cartel's gonna come back for him?

Don Alejo welcomed them with bullets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%#+$ something has to be done with these cartels in South America, its sad that people like Don Alejo have to take matters into their own hands to stand up to them.

On a side note, is that young police girl from Juarez, Mexico still alive....*knocks on wood* I hope they haven't done anything to her

you dont think a mexican drug cartel's gonna come back for him?

Don Alejo welcomed them with bullets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%#+$ something has to be done with these cartels in South America, its sad that people like Don Alejo have to take matters into their own hands to stand up to them.

On a side note, is that young police girl from Juarez, Mexico still alive....*knocks on wood* I hope they haven't done anything to her

Back
Top Bottom