Illuminati? NWO? 9/11!?? Coincidence?...WOW.

Well i believe ie illuminattand t free masons and some conspiracyy theories.... but most of them make ourageous claims and i just cant mess with it.. but outof that card game 2 things popped out... obviously the twin towers card.. and the center for disease control... have guys heard of the possibility of the swineflu epidemic??

Originally Posted by archnoobie

OP just know that your IP has been logged for questioning the movement.

*Sarcasm*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

Do you believe EVERYTHING someone tells you? Especially someone you don't even know. I don't trust the government. I need someone to explain to me how WTC Building # 7 fell. It wasn't even touched.
That's the thing about you conspiracy theorists.. You're calling out people for "believing everything that's told to you",and you are taking what nutjobs post on the internet as fact.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Do you believe EVERYTHING someone tells you? Especially someone you don't even know. I don't trust the government. I need someone to explain to me how WTC Building # 7 fell. It wasn't even touched.
That's the thing about you conspiracy theorists.. You're calling out people for "believing everything that's told to you", and you are taking what nutjobs post on the internet as fact.
Lies. They've "done the research" and they have "all the proof they need." On Youtube!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by archnoobie

OP just know that your IP has been logged for questioning the movement.

*Sarcasm*

laugh.gif
Seriously though
laugh.gif

Its one of those things like what can you do about it? All it takes is for the majority of people to be fooled.
Don't get me wrong, there are alot of brothers helllllllla reaching with some of their claims but at the same time I'm no fool. I know this @$*! isshady.

What gets me is when certain people(who shall remain nameless) go off on the deep end talking about @$*! like

"Humans are very dumb in comparison to other life forms. There is so much more we can be doing with our brains as far as time, travel, science."
I'm like %$@+! are you an alien or what?

I dont give a flying judo about some of these theories but others have too much history/links to each other for them to just be purely coincidental.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by whiterails

That's the thing about you conspiracy theorists.. You're calling out people for "believing everything that's told to you", and you are taking what nutjobs post on the internet as fact.
Lies. They've "done the research" and they have "all the proof they need." On Youtube!

What? Like the interview with the owner of the building saying how he decided to "pull it" and watch it fall?

Or the video of Rumsfeld saying that the plane in Pennsylvania was shot down?

Or Rumsfeld slipping up and saying the missile, err, I mean plane into the Pentagon?

When you hear the OWNER of the building saying on VIDEO in an interview that it was demolished, why wouldnt you believe it?
When you hear Donald Rumsfeld HIMSELF on VIDEO in an INTERVIEW slip up TWICE about what happened that day, why wouldnt you believe it?

Oh thats right, I'm a nut job.

I dont listen to rumors, but when they are on film saying #!!% like that, how could you not believe that SOME of the stuff was false?

I would also like to know a few things...

1) These planes melted buildings that were soo big, they had their own zip codes, but at the Pentagon, 2 normal fire trucks were able to put out 5300 gallonsof jet fuel within the hour. How?

2) How the hell do you fly a 757 going over 500 MPH just a few feet above the ground without hitting land?

3) After they combed the Pentagon lawn for debris, why did they have dump trucks full of sand cover the lawn? Doesnt that seem odd?

PS - I dont believe in this stuff OP is posting.

1) These planes melted buildings that were soo big, they had their own zip codes, but at the Pentagon, 2 normal fire trucks were able to put out 5300 gallons of jet fuel within the hour. How?

Seriously dude? Maybe because the twin towers are freaking skyscrapers and the fire was 800 feet in the air it's a little bit harder to put out the firethan a 5 story office building (that happens to be the biggest in the US, so it could have sustained a lot of damage) Obviously the fire is going to spread upa skyscraper faster than it would spread horizontally across a giant office building. Part of the Pentagon collapsed and it sustained considerable damage,it's not like the fire was magically put out.

And I've never seen anything concrete about it but I'm pretty damn sure they had more than 2 firetrucks for that fire
laugh.gif
I bet the response for aplane crashing into the damn Pentagon was the same as my local grocery store catching fire
laugh.gif

I don't know about the illuminati stuff or anything like that. However, the 9/11 stuff...I lived through it. I am from NYC and I watched everything on tvafter I walked myself home from the Bronx to my home in Manhattan. My mom walked 130 blocks to get home. Now, this isn't anything to the amount of peoplethat lost their lives. I just want someone to tell my, why Building Number 7 went down demolition style like it did. Did it get hit by a plane? NO!!

It has nothing to do with conspiracies when it comes to 7. Its common sense. If nothing hits a building, except for some debris here and there, how in the helldoes it fall like the Twin Towers.

Now lets talk conspiracies..

9/11, the government either knew about it or had something to do with it. Do you think they would tell 300 million Americans some crap like that. Hell no.They're hiding so much crap from us right now because they're the government and they're "protecting us." You know how they say you couldnever trust politicians during campaigns? If you can't trust them then, then why trust and believe them when they're feeding you 9/11 lies.

If we could get a small percentage of the truth we would revolt...and I can see one coming already, without the truth.

whatever anyone says about conspiracy theories and tinfoil hats, lol at you if you 'really' think the government provides the general public withaccurate intelligence on everything that goes on.

anybody remember earlier this year in china when that one huge building in bejing went on fire? i think the whole entire building was inflamed for over a dayand it still stands to this day. now the twin towers went down in what like an hour? and these buildings were designed to take the impact of a large jet. justtoo many inconsistencies

Originally Posted by Habitual Linestepper

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

yea i know.. its crazy..

YOUR president is also a mason
eek.gif
Obama is not a mason, there is no proof of this. You're just talking nonsense.

And the OP is an armchair revolutionary. Yeah, get real deep about tings you dont know. The number 13 goes back to biblical times, it has to do with rebellion. In this case rebellion against Great Britain.

He is a Prince hall Mason, dont fool yourself....... http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/THEGROUNDSTREETBALL/?action=view&current=img042.jpg http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/THEGROUNDSTREETBALL/?action=view&current=obamaring2.png

Back
Top Bottom