If you seen someone getting jumped when they were minding their business, would you help?

id tell the person im with to call the cops, while i record and commentate the fight.

ive seen way too many fights where the neutral tried to stop it, but ends up getting it worst than the person getting beat. ill just mind my own business. they could be getting jumped due to some grudge, bad drug deal, gambling, etc. aint trying to risk my life off some stupid !#!! they have done

id tell the person im with to call the cops, while i record and commentate the fight.

ive seen way too many fights where the neutral tried to stop it, but ends up getting it worst than the person getting beat. ill just mind my own business. they could be getting jumped due to some grudge, bad drug deal, gambling, etc. aint trying to risk my life off some stupid !#!! they have done

my b sole when you tell the full story...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

its always the dude trying to help out that ends up gettin murked

sad but in most cases true

LOL que?
what dont you understand? the person who goes to help the guy getting stomped gets hurt himself

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

its always the dude trying to help out that ends up gettin murked

sad but in most cases true

LOL que?
what dont you understand? the person who goes to help the guy getting stomped gets hurt himself

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i mean, if dude was minding his business to begin with, then maybe i should continue to do the same. kinda like, carrying on his legacy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i mean, if dude was minding his business to begin with, then maybe i should continue to do the same. kinda like, carrying on his legacy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i've seen people getting @@!@$% up many times.. honestly i mind my own because i know if i was getting jumped they wouldn't do !@+%.. hate to say that because it's a terrible mentality to be in but this is the real world ya know?

i've seen people getting @@!@$% up many times.. honestly i mind my own because i know if i was getting jumped they wouldn't do !@+%.. hate to say that because it's a terrible mentality to be in but this is the real world ya know?

Mind your damn business. It doesn't make you a better person by FAKING and getting your head knocked off. A smart human picks his spots, if the odds are not in your favor, and you die, God will count it as suicide. So you think you are doing something admirable but you aren't.

Mind your damn business. It doesn't make you a better person by FAKING and getting your head knocked off. A smart human picks his spots, if the odds are not in your favor, and you die, God will count it as suicide. So you think you are doing something admirable but you aren't.

Nope! I dont know what they are jumping dude for..He probably raped one of the jumpees little cousin or daughter..In other words you just never know

Nope! I dont know what they are jumping dude for..He probably raped one of the jumpees little cousin or daughter..In other words you just never know

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

depends on a lot. as a female...9/10 no. unless i know the person getting jumped or its family/friends. id call the feds and then try to jump in and do what i can. when i got into a fight with a guy two random dudes who saw it in passing jumped him. i didnt think they needed my assistance anymore so i just left.

the feds?
laugh.gif
listening to too much rap.

Ehh on that story too. You got into a fight with a guy that to onlookers looks like domestic violence then he gets jumped and you carry on with your day.
indifferent.gif

On topic: I'd likely help can't watch someone get beat down to the point they're seriously hurt. Even with poor odds I'd prolly call the cops then step in. Hoping to last until they got there. The most likely scenario is I step in as a neutral and try to talk them down, scare em off and said someone called the cops, etc. It's crazy how people can keep on carrying with their day like nothing happening. That's the problem with the world right there, won't even help your fellow man.
it's not that she's listening to much rap...that's how DMV people talk down here.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

depends on a lot. as a female...9/10 no. unless i know the person getting jumped or its family/friends. id call the feds and then try to jump in and do what i can. when i got into a fight with a guy two random dudes who saw it in passing jumped him. i didnt think they needed my assistance anymore so i just left.

the feds?
laugh.gif
listening to too much rap.

Ehh on that story too. You got into a fight with a guy that to onlookers looks like domestic violence then he gets jumped and you carry on with your day.
indifferent.gif

On topic: I'd likely help can't watch someone get beat down to the point they're seriously hurt. Even with poor odds I'd prolly call the cops then step in. Hoping to last until they got there. The most likely scenario is I step in as a neutral and try to talk them down, scare em off and said someone called the cops, etc. It's crazy how people can keep on carrying with their day like nothing happening. That's the problem with the world right there, won't even help your fellow man.
it's not that she's listening to much rap...that's how DMV people talk down here.

man, i realized alot of people on here don't get DMV slang.

and then I realized alot of people on NT don't get slang in general.

and then I realized just how many people on NT were ACTUALLY black.

man, i realized alot of people on here don't get DMV slang.

and then I realized alot of people on NT don't get slang in general.

and then I realized just how many people on NT were ACTUALLY black.

No.

Idk if dude robbed someones grandma and the family retaliated.

But like a lot of dudes said...

It depends on a lot of things.

No.

Idk if dude robbed someones grandma and the family retaliated.

But like a lot of dudes said...

It depends on a lot of things.

Back
Top Bottom