If you seen someone getting jumped when they were minding their business, would you help?

This is what happened

- I'm Senior year at POLY/PAAL in LBC 2001 = Not friendly to messicans (I'm mexican)
- I get out early because Finals was going on
- 2 asian dudes were walking down the street
- 2 mexican guys went out of their way to confront the asian guys
- The asians were handling that, until the whole school ran over and beat the ballsacks off the mexicans.
- Saw mexicans get kicked in the head / Bat to the head / Limp headed and such. Just looked over to some chick, and she says to me "I think they killed him!"

mexican dudes started the whole thing. In about 5 mins. their life went for 100 to 0

This is what happened

- I'm Senior year at POLY/PAAL in LBC 2001 = Not friendly to messicans (I'm mexican)
- I get out early because Finals was going on
- 2 asian dudes were walking down the street
- 2 mexican guys went out of their way to confront the asian guys
- The asians were handling that, until the whole school ran over and beat the ballsacks off the mexicans.
- Saw mexicans get kicked in the head / Bat to the head / Limp headed and such. Just looked over to some chick, and she says to me "I think they killed him!"

mexican dudes started the whole thing. In about 5 mins. their life went for 100 to 0

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

man, i realized alot of people on here don't get DMV slang.

and then I realized alot of people on NT don't get slang in general.

and then I realized just how many people on NT were ACTUALLY black.

Yeah cause his slag and other DMV members on this site saying bamma and mug shun is cool right? Oh I guess its a dmv black thing to use slag right?

Your not making sense broham

Yeah cause his slag and other DMV members on this site saying bamma and mug shun is cool right? Oh I guess its a dmv black thing to use slag right?

david_paterson1.jpg

Yes, if and its one of my fam or boys who i know holds his own...

It's happened before to one of my boys when i wasnt there, his other boys just watched--he knocked out the one wanting to fight him and all of his 10+ boys jumped my boy, was hospitilzed for awhile. Fast foward a couple years later same thing happened with less people(4) and I helped by knocking out one of them rushing him and moved on to the next while he was handling one of the other dudes. Before it got worse we got kicked out the club and had back up out there. luckily I dont do clubs or college nights after that night f that.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

my b sole when you tell the full story...

pimp.gif

its cool none taken. i know i was kinda vague in the original statement. and to dmvbatman. very true. lol i picked that up from knuckleheads ive been hanging with lol

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

my b sole when you tell the full story...

pimp.gif

its cool none taken. i know i was kinda vague in the original statement. and to dmvbatman. very true. lol i picked that up from knuckleheads ive been hanging with lol

Yes, if and its one of my fam or boys who i know holds his own...

It's happened before to one of my boys when i wasnt there, his other boys just watched--he knocked out the one wanting to fight him and all of his 10+ boys jumped my boy, was hospitilzed for awhile. Fast foward a couple years later same thing happened with less people(4) and I helped by knocking out one of them rushing him and moved on to the next while he was handling one of the other dudes. Before it got worse we got kicked out the club and had back up out there. luckily I dont do clubs or college nights after that night f that.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Typical NT'er would be too busy watching his steps to prevent creases in his "VNDS" Jordans to even walk through the grass to help.

Not about that life...
This is general. We aren't about any life at any time.

Typical NT'er would be too busy watching his steps to prevent creases in his "VNDS" Jordans to even walk through the grass to help.

Not about that life...
This is general. We aren't about any life at any time.

Not about that life...

Not about that life...

Originally Posted by Badham

bruh you NEVER make sense.

1. DMV slang IS cool.

2. slang isn't a DMV or a Black thing, but let's be real: We ALL know where American slang starts, and where it ends.

Now go back to Music and continue arguing over Gaga vs. Madonna.

Originally Posted by Badham

bruh you NEVER make sense.

1. DMV slang IS cool.

2. slang isn't a DMV or a Black thing, but let's be real: We ALL know where American slang starts, and where it ends.

Now go back to Music and continue arguing over Gaga vs. Madonna.

Not about that life...

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom