If you seen someone getting jumped when they were minding their business, would you help?

its always the dude trying to help out that ends up gettin murked

sad but in most cases true

its always the dude trying to help out that ends up gettin murked

sad but in most cases true

i mean, if dude was minding his business to begin with, then maybe i should continue to do the same. kinda like, carrying on his legacy.

I've thought about this too, I would feel bad about walkin away but honestly the odds would probably be against me :/

I've thought about this too, I would feel bad about walkin away but honestly the odds would probably be against me :/

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

hell no

i'd call the police

^^^ THIS!!!!

It's not that I don't care, it has more to do with the fact that I'd rather not put myself in harms way.

We live in crazy times.

Me calling the cops is evidence that I genuinely do care about the well being of the individual being harassed.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

hell no

i'd call the police

^^^ THIS!!!!

It's not that I don't care, it has more to do with the fact that I'd rather not put myself in harms way.

We live in crazy times.

Me calling the cops is evidence that I genuinely do care about the well being of the individual being harassed.

Hell to the NO.

It may appear like the person did nothing wrong at the time of the attack, but maybe they did some grimey !%** before and this was pay back. There's no way I'm jumping in that!

Unless it was an old woman with a cane getting beat up. Then I might have to lend a hand.

Hell to the NO.

It may appear like the person did nothing wrong at the time of the attack, but maybe they did some grimey !%** before and this was pay back. There's no way I'm jumping in that!

Unless it was an old woman with a cane getting beat up. Then I might have to lend a hand.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i mean, if dude was minding his business to begin with, then maybe i should continue to do the same. kinda like, carrying on his legacy.

laugh.gif

but if you carry the legacy of minding your business, then you're getting jumped also
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

but if you carry the legacy of minding your business, then you're getting jumped also
nerd.gif

lol one dude try helping this one dude at a hotel party. and he got his but jumped even worst lol

lol one dude try helping this one dude at a hotel party. and he got his but jumped even worst lol

Nah, I'd just pop one or two so they'll stop stompin dude. Whether or not he did somethin that was warranted of him gettin a beat down, gettin jumped aint coo

Nah, I'd just pop one or two so they'll stop stompin dude. Whether or not he did somethin that was warranted of him gettin a beat down, gettin jumped aint coo

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
i thought about that, and if you're an existentialist you understand that there is always a choice.

i could a) help him and get my %!% whooped, or b) proclaim my support of this great martyr by doing what he was ruthlessly debo'd for. If I get my %!% whooped by doing so, well then I will only have fulfilled my existential role in the universe by adding meaning. i would hope that the next man would see me being mercilessly beaten and decide that no matter how dangerous minding one's own business is, it's the intrinsically right thing to do, no matter what falsehoods and falicies society has put forth.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
i thought about that, and if you're an existentialist you understand that there is always a choice.

i could a) help him and get my %!% whooped, or b) proclaim my support of this great martyr by doing what he was ruthlessly debo'd for. If I get my %!% whooped by doing so, well then I will only have fulfilled my existential role in the universe by adding meaning. i would hope that the next man would see me being mercilessly beaten and decide that no matter how dangerous minding one's own business is, it's the intrinsically right thing to do, no matter what falsehoods and falicies society has put forth.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

brave dude right here.

Back
Top Bottom