If you seen someone getting jumped when they were minding their business, would you help?

i would not help
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Nah, I'd just pop one or two so they'll stop stompin dude. Whether or not he did somethin that was warranted of him gettin a beat down, gettin jumped aint coo

brave dude right here.

depends on a lot. as a female...9/10 no. unless i know the person getting jumped or its family/friends. id call the feds and then try to jump in and do what i can. when i got into a fight with a guy two random dudes who saw it in passing jumped him. i didnt think they needed my assistance anymore so i just left.

depends on a lot. as a female...9/10 no. unless i know the person getting jumped or its family/friends. id call the feds and then try to jump in and do what i can. when i got into a fight with a guy two random dudes who saw it in passing jumped him. i didnt think they needed my assistance anymore so i just left.

If it seems random i'd do something.  If the people know him, then I figure it's none of my business.

If it seems random i'd do something.  If the people know him, then I figure it's none of my business.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the feds?
laugh.gif
listening to too much rap.

Ehh on that story too. You got into a fight with a guy that to onlookers looks like domestic violence then he gets jumped and you carry on with your day.
indifferent.gif

On topic: I'd likely help can't watch someone get beat down to the point they're seriously hurt. Even with poor odds I'd prolly call the cops then step in. Hoping to last until they got there. The most likely scenario is I step in as a neutral and try to talk them down, scare em off and said someone called the cops, etc. It's crazy how people can keep on carrying with their day like nothing happening. That's the problem with the world right there, won't even help your fellow man.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the feds?
laugh.gif
listening to too much rap.

Ehh on that story too. You got into a fight with a guy that to onlookers looks like domestic violence then he gets jumped and you carry on with your day.
indifferent.gif

On topic: I'd likely help can't watch someone get beat down to the point they're seriously hurt. Even with poor odds I'd prolly call the cops then step in. Hoping to last until they got there. The most likely scenario is I step in as a neutral and try to talk them down, scare em off and said someone called the cops, etc. It's crazy how people can keep on carrying with their day like nothing happening. That's the problem with the world right there, won't even help your fellow man.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by peks03

depends on a whole bunch of stuff.
This exactly
  • It depends on whether or not:
  • I know the person who is getting jumped
  • If its a female getting jumped by males
  • Old lady/old man getting jumped
  • little kid
  • If im bigger/smaller than the "jumpees"
  • If the "jumpees" have weapons or not
  • etc
It all depends.

Yup

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by peks03

depends on a whole bunch of stuff.
This exactly
  • It depends on whether or not:
  • I know the person who is getting jumped
  • If its a female getting jumped by males
  • Old lady/old man getting jumped
  • little kid
  • If im bigger/smaller than the "jumpees"
  • If the "jumpees" have weapons or not
  • etc
It all depends.

Yup

What's the use if both of us are beat up?
When they're finished, I'll check on the person and make sure to call the Amber Lamps.

What's the use if both of us are beat up?
When they're finished, I'll check on the person and make sure to call the Amber Lamps.

Call the cops ASAP

I'll only help if they are beating a old person or female.

Call the cops ASAP

I'll only help if they are beating a old person or female.

i know right.... cuz im not about that life. :/ but it was actually at the parking lot of a club and the guy was drunk and harrassing me and trying to vadalize my car. im assuming the other guys saw it. so after they saw me hit him once dude got up and tried to rush me they got on him. believe it or not.and to my original post id help old people or kids as well

i know right.... cuz im not about that life. :/ but it was actually at the parking lot of a club and the guy was drunk and harrassing me and trying to vadalize my car. im assuming the other guys saw it. so after they saw me hit him once dude got up and tried to rush me they got on him. believe it or not.and to my original post id help old people or kids as well

laugh.gif
no.........but like some have said, it really depends on the situation. would definitely call the cops asap though.

Old man/woman , kid, getting jumped, i'd help.

laugh.gif
no.........but like some have said, it really depends on the situation. would definitely call the cops asap though.

Old man/woman , kid, getting jumped, i'd help.

Back
Top Bottom