If you seen a NT on the street would you "dap" them up?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Nah, I dont like you guys. 
niketalk

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I'm with Harm on this one a few would get daps and respect but a few would smacked with the power of a thousand gods
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure i'd receive some "what up DMV?" then again I be looking serious as heck when I'm out walking in public.

I met an NTer out here in Texas, dude was actually the first member I met casually. I was checking out in Champs, dude was the cashier, and I asked him "You're a member of NT aren't you?"
I go say what up to him every now and then whenever I'm at the mall. Pretty chill dude. I actually had a friend in NY who was a member for awhile. We would always talk about funny posts/threads.

Originally Posted by TxRook

I met an NTer out here in Texas, dude was actually the first member I met casually. I was checking out in Champs, dude was the cashier, and I asked him "You're a member of NT aren't you?"
I go say what up to him every now and then whenever I'm at the mall. Pretty chill dude. I actually had a friend in NY who was a member for awhile. We would always talk about funny posts/threads.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the inside humor between two members who hang out in real life is straight 
roll.gif
 werd to the homie Diego....other people just don't understand
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yea, if I ever see someone on the street with a Niketalk %*++ I'ma be like "yo whattup. I'm ____."

If its someone thats one of my favorite Nters I'ma give em a hug.

Spoiler [+]
jk about the hug. sort of.
qft
really? you'll be like "hi im a-five-five-a-five-in-eleven"? 
roll.gif
actually yes and i have done it before except normal people read it as assasin
indifferent.gif

I'd give a head nod and probably keep it moving. I'd hope not to see a "which NT'er was it?" thread.

I seen 2 NTers at the Curren$y show in houston (H Town Hustler and that other dude with the beard who takes pics, don't remember his name off the top of my head) but I said what up to both. They might've thought I was just a random dude though, IDk

Originally Posted by ksteezy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

cosign

Originally Posted by sreggie101

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

cosign
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we dead *+$ trolled my wife one day over text, she was lost....Diego should come through with the screenshots man 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

cosign
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we dead *+$ trolled my wife one day over text, she was lost....Diego should come through with the screenshots man 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Diego be texting your wife plehbwa?

I would probably just give them a nod or a "How's it going man?". I don't know them like that to give them daps

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

cosign
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Diego be texting your wife plehbwa?

this could get interesting

I've done the tap tap pull at least 10x and never got a response on people I guessed were from NT.

I wear my NT shirt to Lakers games sometimes and a few people have spotted me but never said anything. I only know about it because they mentioned they saw an NTer in the Lakers thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Straight tongue dem down

laugh.gif
 silly as hell

'

id say what up. altho it is awkward. at least at the summits it is. you go to say what up , do you say your reall name or be like "Im Jthagreat?"

anybody who wasn't on my ps3 cod blops tourny team will be ignored and if they were im telling them who i am and whatsup

Back
Top Bottom